Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Small hours the morning....

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

gosh i wish i was drunk:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭twinQuins

This is the closest I'll ever get to true interactions with my fellow man.

;_;

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I'm up at this time because it's so much more satisfying getting up at 4 p.m than getting up at a "more suitable" hour

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

im awake because of a drunk girl (no,not the good kind,the bad one) :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

I'm just awake because im drunk, I've got a 9 page essay to do tomorrow for monday, I managed to get an extension on it, for monday, this is not good, but radiohead came on my random play, that is good at least:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I'm up watching Rocky beating the sh1te out of Apollo Creed

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

i just bought Triops.
    you see my house mate bought sea monkeys.
    im going to introduce the triops to the sea monkeys habitat and see who wins..
    you could say im "hatching" a fiendish plan....:D

i'll get my coat

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Christ my head.

I'm actually glad of work tomorrow.

Poor sea monkeys!

Advertisement