Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Does anybody know of an online browser version of remote desktop connection

Options
  • 09-10-2015 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

Right so , long story, but i want a online version of a remote desktop connection. ( Cant use plugins)

I have a web browser vpn which is using a ip in an organization and i want to remote desktop into a server on that network( has to be on the same network , so i cant just rdp into it from my own connection

Yes i know im doing a remote connection , inside a remote connection, but im just looking for a way to get it to work...

I would say this is the best thread to ask in , but if its not...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Not too sure what you mean, but will Google's own CRD work for you..?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chrome-remote-desktop/gbchcmhmhahfdphkhkmpfmihenigjmpp?hl=en

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

No that's what in looking for, but thanks for the reply

Essentially I'm on a website like hide my ass (web)
    And I want to rdp onto a server.
    It's sound doggy but its a college VPN to the college server
    I have access to the irish times site (so I can access archives) from there I can get to google. And from there I want to get to the server inside the same network

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Is it ACTUALLY a VPN or is it a college web proxy?

If its a proper VPN it should be easy, but if its a web proxy it likely wont work.

Advertisement