Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Environmental Engineer or Facilities Management career??

• 06-01-2015 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi,

Im a graduate in construction management and engineering. at the moment im trying to decide on which career route to take. Ive worked as a site engineer and i now i want to try my hand at something else. As a civil engineer you will e moved around a lot and id rather have some sort of structure in the future say dublin or leinseter or ireland at least.

Basically I would like to hear from you the Facilities managers and environmental engineers about the pros and cons of your career and what you think of it. What advice would you give me as now im deciding what masters to do?

Advertisement