Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

clearblue tests

Options
  • 10-02-2011 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hiya has anyone one ever got 4 evap lines on a clearblue test before?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Your best to go digital with the clearblue I think... I never found them as reliable as first response and got one negative with clearblue against my 5 positives with FR (I was desperate as doctor had told me I wasn't pregnant and went and bought loads of tests... this was on my first baby!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mom2b

my period was due last monday nad i took a First Response test mon morn and it was negative and took a Clear Blue digital fri nite and it was positive 2-3 weeks.
    So i def think the CB digital is the way to go.

Advertisement