Funny or Strange Things The Gardai have said..... - Page 4 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

05-03-2012, 15:28   #46
yourpics

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstoner90 View Post
But you would think he would have seen a DL before.
Exactly! Maybe he was confussed or nervous and blurted out the wrong thing!
Advertisement
20-03-2012, 01:03   #47
Pdfile

Send a message via MSN to Pdfile
was in my banger on the way to louth and got tugged, gaurds didn't say much, usual checks and on we went;

next day coming back in a friends Really badly kitted lancer we got tugged again ( no tax ) same gaurd and he says "jasus ye went from bad to worse, how'd ye manage that ?? "

hi soloum face had me like a bag of lego, my mates 5-6k "investment" had him freaked which made me chuckle more.

im a sucker for dry humour
(4) thanks from:
23-04-2012, 15:20   #48
4wd

rathmines finest

in this time of unpresidented crime i got stoped in rathmines by two big counrty ban gardas and told i could not drive with tinted windows depsite my ole friends in the nct passing the car 2 week previous

i wound down the four glasses asked under what heading of the road traffic act she was quoteing from to which she had no responce**************

silly cow learn the law befor u try to enforce it

Last edited by JimmyCrackCorn; 24-04-2012 at 01:54.
Thanks from:
24-04-2012, 01:53   #49
JimmyCrackCorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wd View Post
in this time of unpresidented crime i got stoped in rathmines by two big counrty ban gardas and told i could not drive with tinted windows depsite my ole friends in the nct passing the car 2 week previous

i wound down the four glasses asked under what heading of the road traffic act she was quoteing from to which she had no responce*************

silly cow learn the law befor u try to enforce it

As it is an indication of a possible illegal action and in order to comply with the rules of the forum i have to edit the post.

Can you please read the forum rules and understand that boards.ie needs to be squeaky clean. I understand it may fly on other forums but not here.

Please read the rules before you cause a mod to have an embolism.

Last edited by JimmyCrackCorn; 24-04-2012 at 01:55.
(4) thanks from:
04-05-2012, 13:03   #50
TheDoc

Nothing outragous like some of the posts above

But years ago were sitting on my mates car having a chipper and an unmarked car roaming around pulled in beside us and searched us and the car for drugs. We never touched drugs but at that age were just nervy

While the fella rooted around the car two of us were hands out over the bonnet and she was doing the pat down and checking pockets.

As she was searching my mate she grabbed a hold of something and asked "whats that!" to which my mate kinda pushed himself of the bonnet and embarrasingly replied " well , me you know what"

"I wont ask again what was that"

After a few seconds of awkwardness she finally coped on that while she was searching him she'd caused him to get a bit excited....

She got a bit flustered and was apologising and that she didnt know and the male guard was having a bit of a laugh. We all agreed we would forget it and just move on

Of course my mate still goes on about how he got a tug from a Guard....
Advertisement
04-05-2012, 13:21   #51
Sempai

During the foot and mouth at the border, Garda was on duty and it was raining heavy. Young Driver came up to the checkpoint and opened his window ever so slightly.
Garda: Can I see you licence?
Driver - Hands it through the gap on the window.
Garda: Can you open your boot please?
Driver - Presses a button to open the boot.
Garda checks it and all is ok.
Garda: Now sir, do you have a button to close the boot? ...and walks off

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion