Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Wonder if skippy has been desperately trying to ring back in for the last hour and getting stonewalled !

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Somebody putting pressure on the Minister for Health on FR , then the Taoiseach is taking up Joes agenda on Ippi.

'Namedrops keep fallin' on my head' ....Joe must be getting some power buzz.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

pc7 wrote: »
    Just tuning in, is this working class people who bought out foreign, told the rest of us we were mad not to be investing in bangladesh? No sympathy from me.

On a side MODS can we please have is Funny Friday funny or not poll back, at the top of the thread, I did ask in the last thread and it never came back, its a disgrace Joe :mad:

When i get home i'll look after this for ya ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

was driving today, couldn't believe my ears when duFFy went on the attack v Skippy

figured duFFy would allow Skippy airtime to present the other side, but no, all one way traffic and an unchallenged dismantling of what Skippy explained to us yesterday by the woman that reckoned 'a kind voice was critical for stroke victims'

duFFy was obviously reeling from the hiding Skippy handed him yesterday

I will be making a formal complaint to the BAI re duFFys vindictiveness on this matter

• Registered Users Posts: 20,036 ✭✭✭✭neris

my friend wrote: »
    figured duFFy would allow Skippy airtime to present the other side, but no, all one way traffic and an unchallenged dismantling of what Skippy explained to us yesterday by the woman that reckoned 'a kind voice was critical for stroke victims'
    [/
    That would be called a fair and balanced debate. Duffy dont do fair & balanced. You cant create sensationalist stories with a2 way debate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Hungarian apartments and child abuse today

wonder will Sean Quinn call in to cry to Joe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Hungarian apartments and child abuse today

But will it really be that today? There are still talking about Cardinal Brady. I reckon it will be more of that.

What was it yesterday?

my friend wrote: »
    wonder will Sean Quinn call in to cry to Joe?

and of course joe will lick the hole off him telling him how fantastic he is n how horrible anglo are chasing him for money

syklops wrote: »
    But it really be that today? There are still talking about Cardinal Brady. I reckon it will be more of that.

What was it yesterday?

What did I say?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Cardinal Brady! Wow, Joe must have had his arm bent!

1 minute in and this guy is boring the hole off me already mumbling along

dr richard o'flaherty:

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/arrogant-doctor-handed-twoyear-road-ban-278296.html
    A JUDGE yesterday branded a 65-year-old doctor arrested on suspicion of drink driving as "arrogant" and banned him from driving for two years. Judge Tom O'Donnell also fined Limerick GP Dr Richard O'Flaherty ?600 for failing to provide a breath sample to gardai.
    Garda Niall Hayes told Limerick District Court that Dr O'Flaherty's car was stopped in Limerick at 4am on August 26 2003.
    When the doctor stepped out of the car, he appeared to stumble and his speech was very incoherent.
    He was arrested on suspicion of drink driving and taken to Henry Street garda station where he refused to go into the Intoxilyser room to provide a breath sample.
    He told gardai: "I hold you responsible if someone dies, because I am on call. I'll see you in court. I have a lot of friends, the DPP will hear about this in the morning. If you stand up in court and say I am drunk, I will have you up in court."

Where does Joe find them?

neris wrote: »
    1 minute in and this guy is boring the hole off me already mumbling along

"And I er, I encountered, ahem, him"

Spit it out!

Ask him about the drink driving Joe!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,982 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I'm not sure of this guys point? Is he saying Daly isn't culpable or that he is? Or does he know and just wants to drink coffee?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

I actually wanted to hear about Joe's meeting with Brendan Smyth there but this guy just cut across him with a crappy non-story of how he met him himself. :mad:

pc7 wrote: »
    I'm not sure of this guys point? Is he saying Daly isn't culpable or that he is? Or does he know and just wants to drink coffee?

I think someone has been self medicating

I expect the liveline legal eagles to press the dump button in 5,4,3,2

Where did Joe meet Smyth?

• Advertisement

Outside mass.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Thats what I wanted to know. Hope he gets back to it. Pity this guy loves the sound of his own voice. :rolleyes:

did joe just say cannon lier instead of lawyer

791366.jpg

Joe:"he was a Canon Liar."

Makes sense.

Somewhere like this ???

Stonecutters_simpsons.jpg

seminary initiation.

blunt force trauma to head, resulting in s l o w speech

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Just tuned in, who does Joe have on with him?

And, did he call them or did they call him?

What the hell is the aptly named Dick O'Flaherty doing on the show, friggin' asshole, incapable of uttering a coherent thought that doesn't centre around himself.

Maybe that's whta Joe likes about him!

• Advertisement

Just tuned in, who does Joe have on with him?

And, did he call them or did they call him?

a convicted drunk driver that was labelled as arrogant by the trial judge is defending the paedo protecting Brady

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement