Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Venue for Cabaret Show in Dublin?

• 12-03-2015 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hello! I am struggling to find a smallish venue (holding a couple of hundred at the most) for a cabaret show in town. I have found the Sugar Club, I was wondering if anyone has been there and would recommend it. Or if anybody knows a nice little venue suitable for a cabaret show, that would be great.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

The Sugar Club is perfect for it. I have been to several Burlesque and cabaret shows there and it works really well with the tiered tables format and the stage at the front where it can be veiwed from anywhere in the venue (including the bar :D).

I'm trying to thik of somewhere else that might also work...

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

There couldn't be a better place than the Sugar Club imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭oswinoswald

I can't really find another other place that seems as suitable as the sugar club! it looks great! thanks for the advice

Advertisement