Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aldi voucher

• 03-01-2015 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Aldi voucher in the sunday independent tomorrow 10e off when u spend 50euro. Can use it in tesco aswell they take all vouchers from all shops

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

tynka wrote: »
    Aldi voucher in the sunday independent tomorrow 10e off when u spend 50euro. Can use it in tesco aswell they take all vouchers from all shops

€2.90 for the paper puts me off
    Ok if you're buying it anyway I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 21 tynka

€2.90 for the paper puts me off
    Ok if you're buying it anyway I guess
    I wouldnt normally buy d paper but I shop in aldi so even paying 2.90 for d paper im still saving 7.10 on my shopping in aldi. And u can use it in tesco either. So I think a big family would benefit u can use more then one voucher just have to split ur shopping into 50e spend per voucher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

tynka wrote: »
    I wouldnt normally buy d paper but I shop in aldi so even paying 2.90 for d paper im still saving 7.10 on my shopping in aldi. And u can use it in tesco either. So I think a big family would benefit u can use more then one voucher just have to split ur shopping into 50e spend per voucher.
    Each to there own
    I have a family and save money buy getting offers in all the supermarkets
    Paying 30% towards a voucher Isnt for me
    Frugal buying is better economics imo

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Back again in the Sunday Indo tomorrow- the 22nd of March- tenner off when you spend 50 in Aldi. No idea if Tesco are still honoring competitor's coupons- worth a try anyway........ Pity Dunnes don't- they'd really mop up..........

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Back again in the Sunday Indo tomorrow- the 22nd of March- tenner off when you spend 50 in Aldi. No idea if Tesco are still honoring competitor's coupons- worth a try anyway........ Pity Dunnes don't- they'd really mop up..........

In the queue at tesco right now the signs seem to have gone that were promoting it around the checkouts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

The last time I used one of those vouchers for Aldi, I actually found it hard work to spend it in Aldi. Thought I had planned my list out pretty well but on the day it was still hard work. I should have kept it simple and just bought €50 worth of tinned/dried goods and toilet rolls, but I needed to get some fresh stuff too. I won't bother again. Still, either way, good PR for Aldi (and Tesco if they are still taking them).

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭CheltenhamJ

Exactly still good value if saving €7 and best to buy non perishable etc

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

jimmii wrote: »
    In the queue at tesco right now the signs seem to have gone that were promoting it around the checkouts.

Just seen an advert on Facebook saying they do still

Yes took mine this morning , great if it is repeated over coming weeks

Back again this sunday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Is the aldi voucher in the papers today does anyone know

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭clairek6

Farty88 wrote: »
    Is the aldi voucher in the papers today does anyone know

No none this week