Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

x2 Chi Nu Kais to giveaway

• 28-06-2015 9:36pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,035 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I have codes for two Chi Nu Kais to giveaway. First to ask gets them.

But there are conditions with these.

1: The codes can't be used on an account that's already had a Tankfest 2015 code used on it.

2: They also can't be used if you already have a Chi Nu Kai, they don't provide the gold compensation instead.

So if you meet those requirements, first two to ask gets one each.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Spear wrote: »
    I have codes for two Chi Nu Kais to giveaway. First to ask gets them.

But there are conditions with these.

1: The codes can't be used on an account that's already had a Tankfest 2015 code used on it.

2: They also can't be used if you already have a Chi Nu Kai, they don't provide the gold compensation instead.

So if you meet those requirements, first two to ask gets one each.

I wouldn't say no assuming it'll work on the SEA server.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,035 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I wouldn't say no assuming it'll work on the SEA server.

Afraid not, they're EU only.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Stiletto72

I'll take one if it's still available.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,035 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Stiletto72 wrote: »
    I'll take one if it's still available.

What's your WoT account name?

What's your WoT account name?

Stiletto72.
    ;)

• Advertisement

Stiletto72 wrote: »
    Stiletto72.
    ;)

Sent by PM.

Sent by PM.

Why thanks you sir.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭VikingG

I will take the other if it is still avilable ... Thanks

IGN: GreenViking

oh hang on ... I have that tank already.... sorry

They've changed these codes so they behave like the gift shop ones. There's no gold compensation if you already have the tank, it gives credits instead. Hence I reckon it's better to give someone a new tank, since they can easily earn the credit equivalent in a few matches. You also can't use these codes multiple times on the same account either. We had to queue for an hour and half to earn a coupon for these. We also got t-shirts, key rings, lanyard things, etc as well though. But since I've already gotten a Chi Nu Kai from the mission for it, it's best to give them away to fellow boardsies, and help support the Military MMOs forum at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

copeyhagen

if you still have one ;)

• Advertisement

copeyhagen wrote: »
    copeyhagen

if you still have one ;)

Sent by PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Both gone?

Both gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 von_admir

Nice giveaways.Just find out this board.Keep going with great job!

Advertisement