Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Military Simulator Arma 3 Modded!! Read Please

• 15-05-2015 3:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

Hello guys, Myself and few others have decided to throw off the shackles of Altis Life and other soul destroying game mods for the good old modded Military Simulator.

Unfortunately due to work/College our development team is gone lost in the world of Real Life and we need people either experienced or totally new that are willing to get involved in a growing community and help us bring up a great Military Simulator.

We are currently testing mods and choosing a theme either American, British, Canadian, Irish, and many more as its mods we have endless possibility.

Were using Play with 6 as a launcher
    https://play.withsix.com/arma-3/collections/VQSGfALiDUml0LsqmRMtTQ/Task-Force-1
    Mods were currently testing

We are also looking for Map Editors/Mission Makers/Coders/Website Builders/Skinners/ We have experienced people already that are able to do the above but we need more to thrive.

Currently we are new but we could possible muster 15-25 Players but be closer to 15. Age Limits vary youngest been 16 oldest 28. All experienced in Mill Sims

We have a dedicate Server that can run a private and public server for the community, 100 slot Team-speak and as were in set up phase now is the time to get involved.

Our Team-speak 3 ''85.236.100.85:19607'' look for Andrew i am usually not far and if i am away just wait in a room ill get to you ASAP. Any Question just message below or come on the ''TS3''

http://vrir.webs.com/

Comments

Advertisement