Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suits - USA Network *Spoilers*

• 27-07-2010 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source EW

USA has tapped Gabriel Macht to star in its drama pilot A Legal Mind, a network rep says.
    The Spirit star, 38, will play Harvey, a smart, successful lawyer at a big Manhattan firm who takes a chance and hires Mike, a brilliant man lacking motivation and a college degree. Patrick J. Adams will play Mike in the upcoming procedural.
    The pilot for A Legal Mind was written by Aaron Korsh (The Deep End) and will be executive-produced by Krosh, David Bartis, Gene Klein, and Doug Liman (who also produces USA's Covert Affairs).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Looks interesting, I'll add it to my watch list :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Just watched the pilot there and have to say I really enjoyed it. Will definitely keep with it.

Yeah good first episode so I'll definitely stick around for a few more.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Looks promising, pilot was enjoyable. Added to my watch list and I love shows with a legal angle

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭ManofStraw

I watched the first episode and I loved it ... Am really glad to have a new show to add to my watch list

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I don't usually like legal dramas but that was one of the best pilots I've seen in ages:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Hmmm...not sure about this, i might save up a few eps. and watch them in one go, not sure if i can handle lawyer shows.

• Advertisement

Hmmm...not sure about this, i might save up a few eps. and watch them in one go, not sure if i can handle lawyer shows.

I thought the same Richard but the pilot wasn't too heavy on the law stuff tbh. Think I love it.

Love this show, this and Neccesary Roughness will do me over the summer

I like legal dramas but this is a bit more light hearted then most

Have watched the pilot and 2nd episode, superb

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

It is VERY White Collar-ish I thought while watching the pilot. That is a good thing though so will be watching the second ep in a little while....it is in the post as I speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,270 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

suits you sir

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

wow 9 pages down the forum, is anybody still watching this,

im not really into lawyer shows but i just love this show, all the caracters just seem to work perfectly together,

funny watching mike bluff his way around the office, not knowing simple things like where to get square pizza at harvard, but knowing that one of the supreme justices went to harvard law for 2 years before tranfering to columbia:D,

and rick hoffman was perfectly cast as louis

i hate that its a summer show with only 10 episodes, hopefully itll get more episodes next season,

I still following

Though after four episodes, the pilot was still the strongest episode.

Definitely on my watch list for the summer
    This is a show that can get multiple seasons

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

I'm watching. The last episode was pretty week. Wish they wouldn't ham it up quite as much.

I'm watching it too and yeah its an enjoyable enough show. Not the greatest show ever made but its certainly watchable.

I didn't think the 4th episode was that bad actually. Some totally cheesy stuff, but I actually thought it was an improvement over the first few.

Yeah still watching. One of my favorites right now:)

• Advertisement

Pretty solid episode this week. I think the show is hitting its stride now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Clicked this thread thinking Barney Stinson was getting his own spin-off.... :D

Pretty standard fare this week, slightly boring tbh. The relationship developments are getting more in depth, the thing with Zane was pretty good, but shot down slightly quickly.

I'm enjoying the show, but they need to do something to jazz it up or at least attempt to keep it slightly more interesting... it's good, but I see it getting stale.

http://www.digitalspy.ie/ustv/s180/grimm/news/a333303/grimm-covert-affairs-suits-find-uk-homes.html

Suits have been picked up by UKTV.
    Suits which is currently airing its first season in America will be broadcast on Dave.

Very good episode this week, if the show can continue in this style, it can be a strong summer show.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,270 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

this is one of my favourite currently running shows

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

It's like waiting for a bloody bus........poor Mike. Is he going to regret getting it on with Jenny now that Rachel's made it clear she likes him??

This is also my new favourite show. It seems to get better each episode. I am glad that Trevor is gone though. He annoyed the hell out of me!

shinny wrote: »
    It's like waiting for a bloody bus........poor Mike. Is he going to regret getting it on with Jenny now that Rachel's made it clear she likes him??

This is also my new favourite show. It seems to get better each episode. I am glad that Trevor is gone though. He annoyed the hell out of me!

Have you abandoned PLL?...... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Have you abandoned PLL?...... :(

Haha, never. I was actually looking at the thread last night and was just too tired to post! I'm still enjoying it.

• Advertisement

Rest easy, USA has renewed Suits for a second season.

Advertisement