Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's your area of interest?

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭PetrovthePrat

999 operator,after 5 years in the private ambulance game.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 monkeysox

Welcome aboard Petrov... which corner of the country are you working in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭PetrovthePrat

Thanks for the welcome Monkey! What do you do yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 yummymummy2

HSE Paramedic.In limerick

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

HSE Paramedic.In limerick

We all here have the utmost respect for you guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

CD Rescue:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Interested in all emergency services really but the Gardai and Ambulance service is what I'm mainly interested in. Saying that I still have a pretty large interest in the Fire Brigade and River rescue service.

I'd like to join one of them but I don't know how things are going to turn out. I'd love to join the Garda reserve in a few years time maybe, depends on the way things go now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 danieleng204

EMT with Private Ambulance in London. With the CD for 5 years previously!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Hightower21

EMT about to start with the HSE

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭rallye150flyer

student at the min studying aviation management and also in the afs in dublin cd, huge interest in all the other services not so much nas on account of being a wuss when it comes to blood and guts but take my hat off to the lads and ladies who can do it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Goonerdee

Main interest is to be a police officer, preferably a PSNI officer, but would consider AGS or British Police. I have an interest in Ambulance work also, as an Ambulance Care Attendant/Ambulance Technician and hopefully progressing onto Paramedic.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Kaffy

Interested in AGS waiting waiting waiting.....:)

On the pre panel I suppose you could say - waiting on my medical and PCT.

I did my interview in sept 09 :eek: and i think its still going to be a long while yet....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭scooby2791

Interested in AGS because of my dad. He's been a member for I'd say around 20+ years and I've gotten to see pretty much everything within the AGS. Hoping to join once the new recruitment drive starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 silentfox

Wouldn't mind going into the Navy and do a bit of CD work aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 9 cc94

Retained Firefighter... interesting stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Former Superintendents son from AGS, brother of two Gardai and brother in law of another Garda..... Tried myself but failed on eyesight..... Worked out well for me though as I landed a generally overpaid private sector role...... To be honest though, I'd give my right teeth to follow in my fathers footsteps..... Genuinely jealous I never could.... Think I would have been a credit to the service.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 derek897

D/m in fire service

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭truebluesac

Full time DFB .

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭silverski

Greetings

Emergency Management Officer / Remote Medic in the Iron Ore Mining Industry In Western Australia

Regards
    Silverski

Advertisement