Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Croke Park seating

• 07-01-2014 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello , I got tickets for one direction in May 2014. Cusack Stand - Lower Tier Roinn 406, row ww. Could someone tell me if the view is good and will someone please give a brief description of where about my seat is pleasesmile.png .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭CrabRevolution

Are you sure it's 406? Fairly sure that the sections in the lower tiers all start with 3.

If its in a double letter seat you'll be in the back half of the section, ww seats would be near the very back, but I wouldnt worry too much about that, not many bad seats in Croke Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Forever and Always

Are you sure it's 406? Fairly sure that the sections in the lower tiers all start with 3.

If its in a double letter seat you'll be in the back half of the section, ww seats would be near the very back, but I wouldnt worry too much about that, not many bad seats in Croke Park.

Yeah you see that's why I was confused because all I could see for the lower tier was all in the 300's and now I am freaking out because I don't have a clue where this 406 is `!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Level 4 is the mezzanine level of croke park. It is pretty much the back of the lower cusack. Seats from what I remember are slightly more comfortable. Well they have arm rest

Also it is where wheelchair users viewing platform is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭dzilla

http://www.crokepark.ie/About/Seating-Plans

go to row 306, should give you a good idea

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

I was landed in 405 for two AI finals, the 4xx sections are at the back of the 3xx sections. The seats are slightly different in that they have armrests and are made of a better quality plastic but other than that they are the exact same. So for 406 you'll enter at the Cusack Side on James Road, head up the steps and in through the 306 entrance then turn around and walk back a few rows to your double-letter row/seat :) I believe the distinction is there because it used to be reserved for the Ard Chomhairle.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

I hear they're the best seats ever..

K4t wrote: »
    I hear they're the best seats ever..

Booooooo :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭cunavalos

The seating plan for concerts is shown below
    14307s_a.jpg

You will be in the little green section at the very back of section 306

WW is the very last row in that section so you will have no one sitting behind you

cunavalos wrote: »
    14307s_a.jpg

WW is the very last row in that section so you will have no one sitting behind you

It may not be the very back. At the very back you can't see the large screens because of the overhang for the 50x section, from my vantage point in 405 the last times you can see the one in the Nally perfect. Basically treat 40x as 30x and you'll be grand for a screen up to SS/TT

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

cunavalos wrote: »
    14307s_a.jpg

Is there anyway to make that bigger, so that you can read the actual section numbers? I have a fair idea of where everywhere is, but they are very hard to make out for someone not familiar with Croke Park.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Forever and Always

thanks a million for your help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Alison C 15

I have seats for hogan stand lower tier section 327 row cc. are these seats near the top or the bottom. will i be able to see the match.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

You'll be about 29 rows from the pitch. Row A starts at the pitch, so the first 26 rows are rows A-Z. Then the double letter rows start...AA, BB, CC, DD, EE etc etc. So CC will be 3 rows after Z. You will be a little more than half way between the pitch and the back of the stand. Yes, you'll see the match.

Advertisement