Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Joe Rogan, DMT, Life

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

Yes we all lead interesting lives in our family, I'm a lion tamer and hunt honey badgers in my spare time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

You should check out his podcast, interesting guy, bit of an asshole...but interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

FearDark wrote: »
    You should check out his podcast, interesting guy, bit of an asshole...but interesting.
    ya seems very aggressive. Other than that he makes you think a fair bit.
    How often does he do that podcast?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Usually one or two weeknights a week, he announces his twitter and it's usually just two hours of a stoned discussion between himself, his producer and his guest.
    It's on http://www.ustream.tv/joerogan .

They had Kevin Smith on a week or so ago, it was fairly interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

• Advertisement

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    Usually one or two weeknights a week, he announces his twitter and it's usually just two hours of a stoned discussion between himself, his producer and his guest.
    It's on http://www.ustream.tv/joerogan .

They had Kevin Smith on a week or so ago, it was fairly interesting.
    cheers for the link. He seems to have a fairly big following judging by the responses. Did he influence you in anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Them aborigines must be onto something with their dreamtimes, even the art looks mad tripsy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Joe is a lot more interesting and intelligent that his stoned ramblings to be honest.

Interesting thoughts and insights of the general social and political climate as well.

Joe is a lot more interesting and intelligent that his stoned ramblings to be honest.

Interesting thoughts and insights of the general social and political climate as well.
    More so than 99% of people we know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

digme wrote: »
    More so than 99% of people we know.

Maybe 99% of the people you know...i know a lot of interesting intelligent people.:pac:

• Advertisement

Maybe 99% of the people you know...i know a lot of interesting intelligent people.:pac:
    Good for you. But 9 out of the 10 people i know aren't very interesting at all.
    I said we , got carried away in the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

joshrogan wrote: »
    Yes we all lead interesting lives in our family, I'm a lion tamer and hunt honey badgers in my spare time.

Honey Badgers??

Ehhh....These fellas?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Advertisement