Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Mike hunt Jnr

There's a lot of hate on this for Lucy so I'm going to break the trend and focus on louies 2 annoying kids. I hate them so much. There accents are rubbish and the girl is always happy and as for Joey. No wonder he's always in fights,if there was a kid like him in my class in school I'd want to punch his head in on a daily basis. Little headwreakers the pair of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Louie growing a beard?
    Sure he doesn't have time to shave with having two lovers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

There's a lot of hate on this for Lucy so I'm going to break the trend and focus on louies 2 annoying kids. I hate them so much. There accents are rubbish and the girl is always happy and as for Joey. No wonder he's always in fights,if there was a kid like him in my class in school I'd want to punch his head in on a daily basis. Little headwreakers the pair of them.[/QUOT

I agree.................... anyway, back to the Lucy story bashing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Haven't seen tonights because I was cheating on Fair City with Emmerdale.

:eek: auto ban imo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

jos28 wrote: »
    Great idea and bring in Linda Martin as her auntie, imagine the wedding scenes :D:D

Genius.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

I think Lucy got a set of keys cut from Orla's set, Lucy asked is she working again tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

ilovesleep wrote: »
    Was this Lucy story going on for a year? Well I read it a few pages back here. I'm just following Fair City now for about two months after stopping to watch it for ages and this Lucy story is annoying me. I'm more.pissed of at Pete for he has a photo and he can bring a stop to it but he won't for fear for fear of hurting Dolores. He won't be hurting her. He needs a black eye and I hope Lucy gives it to him.

Right.

A while back, I said Wayne was a numbnuts. I regretfully now have to change my view.

Wayne = numbnuts1

Pete = numbnuts2

I now seriously fear that Pete will end up back with Dolly. :(

What a never ending shambles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Will yer wan Emily turn come back for the showdown with Lucy. I've heard her on an ad on the radio, can't remember which one now.

Also, how do Dermish and Eddie sit in that office without the urge to cut off that auld wans head ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 goldenred

Seriously Dolores is so dim. Would any mother run down the street after their son calling out "What was wrong with your sperm anyway"? The winter is ahead and all that Lucy rubbish is going to be RTE's contribution to drama. I wish they would just let Lucy get knocked down crossing the road over to the Spar shop. Anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

BEWARE RANT AHEAD- this storyline has been dragged to death by now, according to spoilers even when lucy is found out by dolores and everyone else she is still going to be causing trouble! Please RTE just kill her off and be done with it, no more secret children or marriages or murders just get rid of her and carry on with some decent storylines. Also they have made a complete fool out of the character of dolores, no one is that stupid! I have actually stopped watching until this storyline is over! RANT OVER. Am I alone in my opinions?
    I agree 100% with you. Awful & unrealistic storyline that has dominated FC for the last 6 months. I have watched FC since the start and stopped watching it about 2 months ago because of this "STORYLINE". I would rather watch "news for the deaf" than watch FC at the moment!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

You know what Pete badly needs? A wallet. Someday his change is going scatter all over the place. Can see him searching frantically for 50 euro note in Mccoys soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

max life wrote: »
    I would rather watch "news for the deaf" than watch FC at the moment!

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

When wayne said they "were all stunned" i had to rewind as i thought he said stoned!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

If nothing else you'd think Dozy Dolores would find something odd in the fact that Lucyfer is practically wearing the same clothes as her.

MTb6c.png

DeepBlue wrote: »
    If nothing else you'd think Dozy Dolores would find something odd in the fact that Lucyfer is practically wearing the same clothes as her.

MTb6c.png
    sweet jaysus!!!

Decco is going to break down the boundries between gay and straight soon i can feel it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 goldenred

DeepBlue wrote: »

MTb6c.png

Now that is what I call CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Where is that gimp with the Flock of Seagulls haircut gone to? He was sniffing around Rachel and that Bishop wan there for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

When wayne said they "were all stunned" i had to rewind as i thought he said stoned!

I thought he said 'stoned' too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

MJ23 wrote: »
    Where is that gimp with the Flock of Seagulls haircut gone to? He was sniffing around Rachel and that Bishop wan there for a while.

I dont know, but he was an awful twit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

But he did say stoned didn't he?!! I could have sworn it was 'stoned' as well!!

leahyl wrote: »
    But he did say stoned didn't he?!! I could have sworn it was 'stoned' as well!!
    Was it pete, laura and dolly that were stoned? Lucy barged in and proposed and they were like "yeah deadly lucy we're jammin"

• Registered Users Posts: 54,579 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Well, the Lucy story at the moment is the only one worth a watch. I FF through sky record. The other stories are drivel; as for Ingrid and Louie. Get a room already. They're practically at it right in front of Carol, and the customers. Pathetic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

max life wrote: »
    I would rather watch "news for the dead than watch FC at the moment!
    Fixed that.

walshb wrote: »
    Well, the Lucy story at the moment is the only one worth a watch. I FF through sky record. The other stories are drivel; as for Ingrid and Louie. Get a room already. They're practically at it right in front of Carol, and the customers. Pathetic!
    you missed ingrids mate finders pointing directly at louis face last night.

Cadill will rip the face off Ingrid when she finds out. She'll probably strangle the young lad with the most annoying accent ever too, I wouldn't blame her, the little sh1t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

I can't understand how Pete is still hanging around and being nice to Dolores when she handed him back his ring and took Lucy's word over his. He doesn't seem to be bothered about it now and is acting like nothing happened. He should be raging mad and ignoring Dolores and staying as far away from her as possible.

Lucy doesn't give two hoots that she got a second hand ring, it was like she was extra thrilled that Harry had given it to Dolores and now she was wearing it, probably makes her feel closer to Dolores. I would like to know why she is obsessed with Dolores.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

The **** is about to hit the fan tonight. Looking forward to the episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Ingrid is the definition of a MILF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Decco is going to break down the boundries between gay and straight soon i can feel it.

I'd forgotten that we discussed having a gay Bishop, but I reckon Zumo would be a better bet. :D Go on FC writers, we've never seen him with a woman, give us a gay Bishop

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement