Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Ionised

I'm chancing my arm but fancy a swap for the Provari? My GP Paps Lux is aching for a new home and I've always fancied seeing if the provari is as good as they say. (pics of the Paps a few posts up)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

While my magpie brain is screaming YES (!), sadly Ionised, I'm moving away from mechs. Your lux should go to a good home. Its a beautiful piece of kit, but not for me.
    Cheers though!

quintron wrote: »
    While my magpie brain is screaming YES (!), sadly Ionised, I'm moving away from mechs. Your lux should go to a good home. Its a beautiful piece of kit, but not for me.
    Cheers though!

No worries...was worth an ask :)

Good luck with your sales...all really fairly priced I must say.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ParaHappyman

Folks doing a bit of a clear out here.
    Following items for sale. Available in Dublin from Monday.

The SLB eG-V v2 MEGA 1200mah VV 3.0-6.0 - Variable Voltage eGo Pass-Through Battery - Silver.
    Condition: rarely used
    €12

Sigelei 20 Telescoping Mechanical Mod
    (with modified hot spring and 1 x Efest 18350 battery)
    Condition: barely used, perfect working order. I never liked the switch/firing pin on this one but it works fine.
    €25

Provari Mini 2.5 (black w/blue LED's - purchased here on boards) with the 18500 Extension End Cap.
    Additionally, 2 x fresh 18350 batteries (1 AW IMR and 1 Efest - have not had a lot of battery cycles)
    1 x AW IMR 18500 (again pretty fresh, cycled more than the 18350's above but, to me, its a fresh battery)
    About 50 mls El Toro Virginia Prime 18mg juice
    Condition: some scratches on body and on the 18500 extension cap. This was my daily driver for a couple of months, but other than a few marks, all in perfect working order.
    €150 all in.

GP Spheroid version 2 with some kanthal, filler material etc., (NO drip tip included)
    Condition: excellent
    It just didn't agree with me... I thought I'd love it. I just 'like' it, but then again I'm sick of building stuff, at the moment..
    €50 (purchased on Facebook)

Hangsen 100ml eLiquid
    (I tried a few... not for me, but, to each their own! If it's your bag, here ya go.)
    Each have, at most 10ml taken from them, if that.
    Desert Ship 24mg approx 100ml = 5 euro
    Vanilla Custard 24mg approx 100ml = 5 euro
    RY4 24mg VG approx 100ml = 5 euro

Ill have the slb please?!

Ill have the slb please?!
    No worries Para. Sold! PM to arrange collection etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ParaHappyman

No worries Para. Sold! PM to arrange collection etc.

Pm now!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Yogic

Temon DID genesis atty, great atty, just can't get used to it. €50

Just a quick note to say my GP Paps Lux is still for sale/swap (see post a bit upwards).

Much rather it had a local home rather than flog it to some stranger overseas so very much open to offers and trades.

Ionised wrote: »
    Just a quick note to say my GP Paps Lux is still for sale/swap (see post a bit upwards).

Much rather it had a local home rather than flog it to some stranger overseas so very much open to offers and trades.

I'd love it but doubt I have anything to trade and with vapefest upcoming I am watching the spends glws

Yogic wrote: »
    I'd love it but doubt I have anything to trade and with vapefest upcoming I am watching the spends glws

No worries. If you do find yourself with a few coins or an interesting trade, you know where I am!

• Advertisement

No worries. If you do find yourself with a few coins or an interesting trade, you know where I am!

I have a few coins, it's the notes I seem to be having trouble with :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Ants Murray

Hey guys I have literally a full bottle (one dropper used) ready for swap if anybody is interested. I'd be interested in Pipe Sauce (from the same brand). Or open to any other suggestions. I was expecting chai tea and got cinnamon just as a warning to anybody who read the below description from their website!

Grandpa's Cough Medicine-

Imagine a cold winter night, your favourite robe and easy chair, quitely relaxing by the fire with your favourite Hot Toddy in hand. Grandpa's secret recipe dances in the air with hints of absentee and chai spices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I'd give my left testicle for the paps lux, unfortunately that's all I have to offer at the moment.

Blessed kids and their needing to be fed and clothed!

I'd give my left testicle for the paps lux, unfortunately that's all I have to offer at the moment.

Tempting offer...you can never have too many spares :D

Update on my sale items folks.
    Spheroid and SLB gone. Here is what's still available:

Sigelei 20 Telescoping Mechanical Mod
    (with modified hot spring and 1 x Efest 18350 battery)
    Condition: barely used, perfect working order. I never liked the switch/firing pin on this one but it works fine.
    €25

Provari Mini 2.5 (black w/blue LED's - purchased here on boards) with the 18500 Extension End Cap.
    Additionally, 2 x fresh 18350 batteries (1 AW IMR and 1 Efest - have not had a lot of battery cycles)
    1 x AW IMR 18500 (again pretty fresh, cycled more than the 18350's above but, to me, its a fresh battery)
    Condition: some minor scratches on body and on the 18500 extension cap. This was my daily driver for a couple of months, but other than a few marks, all is in perfect working order.
    €150 all in.

Hangsen 100ml eLiquid
    (I tried a few... not for me, but, to each their own! If it's your bag, here ya go.)
    Each have, at most 10ml taken from them, if that.
    Desert Ship 24mg approx 100ml = 5 euro
    Vanilla Custard 24mg approx 100ml = 5 euro
    RY4 24mg VG approx 100ml = 5 euro

I recently got a Rainbow Elite Hybrid, can't get on with genesis at all - too much bloody hassle. Selling for €45

Update on my sale items folks.
    Spheroid and SLB gone. Here is what's still available:

Condition: some minor scratches on body and on the 18500 extension cap. This was my daily driver for a couple of months, but other than a few marks, all is in perfect working order.
    €150 all in.

How about 90 for just the Provari mini and extention cap? I don't need the batteries or juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

€150 all in.

Hi - I would be interested in the 2X 18350, 1X18500 and the VP if you decided to split the lot? Thanks, Ross.

Also, if anyone has an MVP 2.0 that they would be interested in parting with, please do let me know :)

How about 90 for just the Provari mini and extension cap? I don't need the batteries or juice.
    RossD1983 wrote: »
    Hi - I would be interested in the 2X 18350, 1X18500 and the VP if you decided to split the lot? Thanks, Ross.

Hi folks, apologies for the delay. I was away from comp today.
    To be honest, I would rather sell the lot in one, but let me see what I can do tomorrow.
    PS: Ionised, if I were to split, 90 is a tad low I'm afraid! ;)

• Advertisement

Hi folks, apologies for the delay. I was away from comp today.
    To be honest, I would rather sell the lot in one, but let me see what I can do tomorrow.
    PS: Ionised, if I were to split, 90 is a tad low I'm afraid! ;)

Would €100 overcome that tad? That's the most I can justify on it I'm afraid. Nice crisp notes waiting if tempted (or nice crisp Paypal.. Whatever works for you)

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

Hi everybody,
    I bought a couple of weeks ago the ECA for my evic.
    The only problem is that I bought the type A and it doesn't fit on the easy head.

I've used it only for few puffs on a ego battery just to see if I liked it and was worth to change for the type B.... but I don't like the cold vapour.

Anybody interested?

(http://www.joyetech.com/product/details.php?gno=140)

Would €100 overcome that tad? That's the most I can justify on it I'm afraid. Nice crisp notes waiting if tempted (or nice crisp Paypal.. Whatever works for you)

Ionised, tad has been overcome... go on then! Notes though in Dublin City Centre? Need real world moneah to spend needlessly on shiny things at Vapefest. :D
    Cheers,
    Q.

Ionised, tad has been overcome... go on then! Notes though in Dublin City Centre? Need real world moneah to spend needlessly on shiny things at Vapefest. :D
    Cheers,
    Q.

Sounds like plan. I'll pm and we can work out the details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Is the Sigelei 20 still for sale?

Hey Fratton Fred, tis indeed.

RossD1983 wrote: »

Hi Ross,
    As the Provari will be going to Ionised now, the Virginia Prime and 2 x AW' IMRs's and 1 x eFest are yours, if interested?

Hi, absolutely. Whats your best price incl postage?

Maketh an offer. Re postage, I would have to check with the post office but I expect its like 2.40 for standard post or 5.25 for registered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

you mean my one? yes still avail. make an offer if you like

Advertisement