Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

it's incredible. no word of exageration, best juice i've vaped

I can't vape it for prolonged periods as it gives me such a ****ing head rush but it's a fantastic vape. 22.95 for 50ml isnt too bad either considering I doubt you'll be vaping as many ml's of this as you would other juices

after all my talk of not vaping much of it, i've only got about 5-10mls left in the bottle. gona take it very slow with the rest, wont be able to afford any more until the end of july :)

I'll have to order some.
    I don't wanna go through the whole range either as that be expensive so am thinking i'll just order 50ml and the two 10ml samples of the same juice.
    If i like it so be it and if i don't i'll sell it on.

Cute hoor with his pricing !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

he really is, no choice but to order the 50+ 2 10ml's if you want free shipping

although i never actually checked if 50 + 1 10ml works out cheper with shipping included, it just never made sense to cheat myself out of the second 10ml bottle

the organic tobacco is lovely too, from the papillion organic range. really reccomend that stuff but it doesnt hve the same kick to it the el toro does. the el toro eden is lovely too tastes just like cigarillos mixed with the papillion organic apple.

they're all i've tried but tbh i'd say it's not too much of a stretch to reccomend all their juices as quality stuff.

Ordered 70ml of the Cigarrillos Naturales and a 10 ml of the eden to round it off to €40.

Have never really gone mad in buying juices for vaping so hoping it's a nice treat.

well if you dont like them ill take them off you but I won't plan my vaping needs around that eventuality :)

easyeliquid are selling 10ml bottles for 1 euro because of some netherlands related thing that I cant find anything online about except their message on facebook
    easy-eliquid.com
    e-CIGARETTE WITH NICOTIN IS NOT FORBIDDEN IN NETHERLANDS! ALL LIQUIDS 10ML €1,00 HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA WWW.EASY-ELIQUID.COM

they are dekang/hangsen juices and shipping is cheap/fast.. I think mine came in 3-4 days. it's today only so hop to it, 10ml for 1 euro is pretty damn good

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Nice one! have ordered 6 different flavours to try out - comes in at 10 quid delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Damn you ulster bank :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

€36 for 19 juices and a charger - won't find a better bargain than that. Delivery was about €10 of that so doing well

Nice one Sir Dcc, just ordered 10 bottles from them.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I was just thinking an hour or two ago that I wouldn't need to buy anything else for a long time. And now I've just ordered 270ml of liquid :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Thanking you Sir Digby

270ml of various juices for under €37 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38,726 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

This old discount code still works for 5% off, even off the cut prices :)
    K8M55K5ZX
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 5 alf70

Code 5yearteeceetrade will give 40% off everything else besides the liquid, valid until the end of June.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Burdock

Cheers for that man !!!

250ml ordered ! :D Should keep me going for a while !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Nice one Sir Digby
    80 ml for less than 13 yoyos.
    No wait! I have 400ml in bottles here beside me, shooot can't resist a bargain.

hehe

i kinda wanna order some more juices, but I just dropped 300 on a monitor and 400 on a gfx card this week.. im gona have to nurse this 10ml of el toro cigarillos for a few weeks :D

from ukvapers, about the dutch situation
    Not, at least not sufficiently challenged is that the e-cigarette only pharmacological properties that the physiological functions of human influence. However, this is not sufficient for a product to be regarded as a medicinal product. The same is true for coffee, wine and a regular cigarette. These products are not all under the Medicines Act.
    Decision The Court: - Set aside the contested judgment insofar as it concerns behind the first dash of the dictum given commandment, and in that new judgment - commands the State to allow e-cigarettes of the brands UTVG Flavor Vapes, Vape Master, Premium, and Envy Want Vape from outside the EU are imported and marketed in the Netherlands without the State and other by preventing enforcement action under the Medicines Act;

a rare victory for good sense

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Bargain Vapour now has AW batteries - just 18350's to begin with it seems.
    First time I've seen them in Ireland and quite cheap too at €10.99

I definitely want to see AW 18650's though.

well if you dont like them ill take them off you but I won't plan my vaping needs around that eventuality :)

I think i be keeping this juice alright :)

Received it this afternoon which was quick after ordering on Monday evening.

It's a strong tasting juice which i like and it obviously has that something extra in the way it's made.

Using it in the Vision eGo for now as i really wanna monitor how much juice i use and it looks like i be just over the 1ml per day on this.

Put a few drops in the Bulli and as expected it was way better but as above i wanna cut down a fair bit and the Bulli dripping would lash the juice out of it or i just would'nt stop vaping it and too much of it would knock ya clean out !

So far so good :)

try it in the bulli for a day.. i want to see if it's just me that gets the unbelievable headrush from chain vaping this stuff

swear to god if i vape it long enogh I feel like i'm stoned.

--edit
    ****ing christ I still have your bulli

ill post it back monday, promise this time...

• Advertisement

try it in the bulli for a day.. i want to see if it's just me that gets the unbelievable headrush from chain vaping this stuff

swear to god if i vape it long enogh I feel like i'm stoned.

I don't think i want to tbh :D Will have a few puffs in it but not all day, be too much for my brain. Too much of this be bad for your nerves i reckon :D

Not yet anyway, aim at the moment is to keep around the 1ml mark and the Vision will do that nicely.

Was reading up on a couple of issues people were having regarding vaping and a suggestion was to try this type of juice and i'm hoping i feel the better for it.

No bothers on the Bulli, next week be fine.

yeah I wonder is this one of the WTA juices i was reading about ages ago.

i think it might be diferent but similar.. if you get me, same idea but different process.

I do find i need less of it to feel satisfied.. problem is it's so ****ing lovely I over indulge.
    id love to try the puros, but it only comes in 24mg :/

I just assumed it is/was a WTA juice, whatever it is i need less anyway of what i normally use.

Was looking at the puros alright, am sure if ya asked him in a PM, he would do ya up a custom strength.

What's the story with the bottle/cap/drip thing or whatever it is, can't figure it out all tbh

i asked him on ukvapers, he said he wouldnt do a lower strength but if you asked in the order he would include some 0mg el toro base for you to mix your own strength

ill do it when i get another order, but that'll be the end of next month i'd say

the ... thing is a pain in the arse. it does nothing. take it out, throw it away. no idea what in the hell it's een doing there

afaik wta is alkaloids specifically from the tobacco like nicotine would be and then added to the juice whereas the el toro is tobacco leaves stepped in juices.. so the WTA is slightly more... precise I guess? we're getting a bit more of the tobacco in the el toro. it probably adds to the flavour in a way you wouldn't get with the wta

That's fair enough on his part regarding lower strength.

Pain in the arse is right, dying to try the juice and i could'nt suss that thing out.
    Was mentioned to make the hole in the spike thing a bit wider and ya can drip then.

''It is a dripper , push something sharp down the center hole , you need to pierce it and make a 2-3mm hole . The long part that goes into the bottle has a hole through it to let air into the bottle while dripping . ''

I'll take your word for it about the process.

Do you want 10ml of it and send me some back in your next order?

its a driper?
    everyone ive seen talking about it on ukvapers said to just toss it, it was a useless piece of plastic ****e :)

nah im grand, thanks though

i'd forgotten that I had filled up an emty bottle with some to take out with me so I think I have about 20ml left. found the bottle in a pair of jeans i was putting in the wash, opened it up and had a sniff (the bottle, not my jeans).. was delighted. i also have some of the eden left so I should be ok on this stuff until I can order more. I tend to just.. drop 20 drops into the rda in the morning for my pick me up vape, ,then maybe I fill it once or twice more as the day goes on

I got some halo tobaccos from irishvapers and I was right to never get them before, they're delicious. the torque56 is incredible. real smoky quality to the exhale. lovely flavour, but it has a real presence to the vapour in your throat as you blow it out
    18euro for 30ml isnt too bad, it's about the same price as the organic range from houseofeliquid so I'll definitely get more but.. out of all the juices to fall in love with.. it wouldnt be the 15 euro for 50ml dekangs would it, that'd be too easy.

Even eBaron was surprised when he saw that other quote and said he will try that himself.

I just transferred some of it over to a clean bottle and that will do me.

That was a nice little find to keep you going.

Must try the Halo at some stage so and see how i get on with that.

now that I think about it, there are similar things to those plastic abominations that you can use with syringes

I saw a video of a guy who had one in his large bottle of nic base, so you just stick the syringe in.. turn the bottle upside down and then can draw the liquid into the syringe while the plastic thing stops it leaking

i still dont know if i'd accept that's what the el toro ones are though.. they seem so weirdly shaped if that's the case. theyu must be just to stop the leaking in transit

Be so much better with a dropper attached to a cap but it's a minor detail.
    This juice seems to be exactly what i needed, powerful stuff.

• Advertisement

yeah, it's the one juiice I dont think I'd mind anymore vapingit in a carto or a carto tank. has such a kick to it and such flavour, you wouldn't really be losing a huge amount I don't think

Advertisement