Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

• 22-09-2009 2:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭

Best-ish Soap ar ais in its' usual spot De Mhairt 8.30 & De Deardaoin 8.30 til 9.
    In the comeback episode, teann Mack ar an ol & codlaionn se le Roise (Linda Breathnach as Seacht) & ni mhaith se dul ahead leis an wedding avec an Bunny-Boiler.
    Gabh mo leithsceal faoi mo Gaeilge!
    Nil me abalta bheith ag fanacht chun an Shairsint a feiceal. An bhfuil si criochnaithe leis na forgai don siopa troscan Reids?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Talk about coming back with a bang. There was so much going on in that episode it was hard to keep up. I hope Mack doesn't go through with the wedding - I can't stand Adelaide. Hope Riona will be back this year... and O'Dowd...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Talk about coming back with a bang. There was so much going on in that episode it was hard to keep up. I hope Mack doesn't go through with the wedding - I can't stand Adelaide. Hope Riona will be back this year... and O'Dowd...

In fairness to Mack I wouldn't be able to turn down a roll in the sack with Roise either.:D

Thank christ Mack saw sense in the end and didn't marry that psychopath. Feel very sorry for John Joe - he never catches a break. And fu*king hell, what's Jason playing at - no matter what his issues with Tadhg are, his newborns sister's life hangs in the balance and he's the one who could save her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭DO'Carlo/Wex

Reckon Conal (?) is getting jealous of the young wan in Gaudis.
    Where's O'Dowds' Missus? She was canoodling & cavorting with Daniel at end of last series?
    Didn't realise Bernie'd made like a leaf & split with the ex-priest. Why?
    No Lee/Leonora so far. Is she at college in real-life which'd explain her' absence on-screen.
    And no Michael (The Sheikh) fos either or was it a blink & ye'll miss him appearance.
    Vince & the ex Catriona & her' beau Steve O'Neachtain (why's that name familiar?) have been absent also so far.
    Still, early days, ondly Episode 3 so far.
    Wonder will Searsaint Una be gone now to go & teach full-time in real life & do ads for Reids Furniture? Qare strange seeing her on the couch, at the table etc. out of context.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Great stuff as usual. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

I'm delighted its back on.
    Sundays Ollchlar is my guilty pleasure

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Love love love Ros na Run...
    Hopefully that Adelaide yoke will be out of it soon - can't stand looking at her face for much longer. Does anyone else think she's a sh*te actress?

lucylu wrote: »
    I'm delighted its back on.
    Sundays Ollchlar is my guilty pleasure

Guilty pleasure? Never! :)

lizt wrote: »
    Love love love Ros na Run...
    Hopefully that Adelaide yoke will be out of it soon - can't stand looking at her face for much longer. Does anyone else think she's a sh*te actress?

'Think she is actually pregnant so she's gonna be around for this series at least. :mad: Not mad about this storyline to be honest. Should have just left it at her being a nutter and got rid of her.

'Think she is actually pregnant so she's gonna be around for this series at least. :mad: Not mad about this storyline to be honest. Should have just left it at her being a nutter and got rid of her.

Yeah I know she's pregnant. TBH I'm kinda hoping she's lying about it or something. Either that or she leaves and arrives back with the baby, dumps it with Mack and then leaves again!

BTW how weird was it to hear Tadgh speak English???

• Advertisement

That's a possibility actually! I think O' Dowd and Ríona are back soon. Hasn't been the same without 'em. :D

The normally use Gaelgoir doctors so I think they went for a more realistic scenario this time and used an Indian doctor instead. Macdara Ó Fátharta has been in the Clinic and a few other English language shows on RTE. Don't think I've seen him speak English on Ros na Run before. :cool:

Ooooo what will O'Dowd and Riona be doing?
    Thought she was in the witness protection program?

As far as I know they both just took a year out. Dunno how they're writing them back in though. Jim lurking in the shadows no doubt. :)

Labhrás = legend. Always makes me laugh. :)

Hope Cóilín is back soon too! :cool:

Anyone else notice Mike from Fair City is gonna be Catriona's new love interest. Strange how he was in last Thursday's episode for a minute and hasn't been seen since. :)

Well, what are we thinking??

The whole Coilin/ beauty salon things was good for a few laughs.
    Really getting sick of Molly though! She can't act at all!!

And Mo and Caomhan - thank god it finally happened! They've been building up to it for far too long!

Mo and Caomhán are the two most irrelevant characters I think - I really don't care about them at all...
    Love the whole Molly vs. Micheál showdown...
    Think the beauty salon stuff has been interesting enough...
    Really enjoying the Peadar story at the moment though...
    Where the hell is Vince? And Tina? Both appear in the new opening credits, but haven't been in it yet this year... Also, fairly certain Riona is supposed to be back this year - Sorcha Ni Chéide who plays her, informed me last year she was only on a year out, so I expect she'll make her return soon - hopefully with Vince in tow...

Major news!!
    http://www.rte.ie/arts/2009/1110/rosnarun.html

Someone is going to be killed off on Christmas Eve!

Major news!!
    http://www.rte.ie/arts/2009/1110/rosnarun.html

Someone is going to be killed off on Christmas Eve!

Anyone else really hoping Micheal will kill Molly?
    If not that... hope they're killing Mo or Caomhán off...

Anyone else really hoping Micheal will kill Molly?
    If not that... hope they're killing Mo or Caomhán off...

It could be something to do with Micheal if he finds out about Vince!

Also this is a bit random but what happened to Mo's hands??

• Advertisement

Also this is a bit random but what happened to Mo's hands??

She knocked it off a table as she was rushing out of the room last week or something like that...

Vince was back! :D
    Gotta love Vince. Hope they give him a storyline and don't just have him consoling Máire for the next few weeks.

I like Molly - I have a feeling we'll see a 'nicer' Molly from now on. I also think she's hot. :o

Mo and Caomhán are a bit annoying at the moment. Seems really fake.

I reckon Tadgh will kill Jason.. :D Either that or Jim is back and will kill Vince or Daniel? :D

Any missed episodes can be seen on TG4.tv Click on dráma - Cartlann

:)

Any missed episodes can be seen on TG4.tv Click on dráma - Cartlann

:)
    +1 on this service! It's how I watch Ros na Run every week!

What happened to Lee? And where is Molly? Did I miss an episode?? :confused:

Lee made a move on Jason and got nowhere so she's gone to Spain to stay with a friends for awhile.
    Molly is still there - just wasn't in last night's episode.

I have no recollection of Lee leaving.. Maybe I didn't see the end of last Thursdays episode.. :o

Thanks Cap. :p

They didn't actually show her physically leaving, but she told Jason and possibly Tadhg that she was leaving asap to go to Spain.

They didn't actually show her physically leaving, but she told Jason and possibly Tadhg that she was leaving asap to go to Spain.

Yeah, what was that all about? It was a pretty **** way for her to leave! I wonder did she just want time off or what?

• Advertisement

Yeah, what was that all about? It was a pretty **** way for her to leave! I wonder did she just want time off or what?

I'd say she'll be back...

Advertisement