Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Stunt Crew

Options
  • 20-09-2011 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

I saw this video on youtube, it's a guy going face-first down a hill on a skateboard. They're local enough to me (Newcastle West) so i hope these guys get somewhere on youtube. take a look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXx-kIeNY6k

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

It's hardly Evil Knievel stuff to be fair.

Or is this a piss-take?

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Absolute shoite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 fatal1ty

I will admit, it isnt the best, but i suppose everyone's gotta start somewhere...

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭cocalolaman

It would be interesting if there was a cliff at the end of the road, a white line painted on the road a few meters before the cliff, and you're only allowed to brake (with your bare elbows) once you reach the white line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 fatal1ty

It would be interesting if there was a cliff at the end of the road, a white line painted on the road a few meters before the cliff, and you're only allowed to brake (with your bare elbows) once you reach the white line.

I like it!!!! lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Would've been glorious if he punched the guy in the balls on the way down :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

Didn't almost everyone do this "stunt" when they were a kid? :confused:

I'm sure back then it was because we hadn't learned to stand up on the board at the time.

Advertisement