Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pre-natal exercise / classes...Kildare areas

Options
  • 02-02-2012 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of exercise classes in Kildare areas for pregnant women...preferrably ones that are pay as you go or don't cost an absolute fortune for a set number of weeks (as I need to be flexible & can't afford to miss out on something I have paid for in advance).

I am getting the odd swim in, but I'd love to be involved with a class or something...It doesnt have to be pre-natal only but I assume I wouldn't be allowed to partake in normal exercise classes at 28 weeks pregnant?

I've been searching online and all I seem to find is '7 week pilates/yoga course' for around 100euro...which I cant afford as a one off payment.

Any help/experience/advice would be great as my back is KILLING ME! And I'm finishing up work this week so need something to keep me motivated!

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

There's a Pregnancy Yoga class in Maynooth every Sat and it's €12 each time, so you don't have to pay for a load of classes up front. If you google Durga Yoga & then check if they've classes elsewhere (I don't know where in Kildare you are).

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭therealgirl

Thanks Mink, I'll call them now & see, its great to find somewhere that I can pay as I go!
    Maynooth is a bit of a trek but it will be a great class anyway if there's nowhere else closer (Milltown, Curragh & Newbridge are all close to me) Many thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

I would say maybe call some of those places that said they take fees for courses and check if there is a way of doing pay as you go. Sometimes they do but they mightn't put it on the site.

Always worth a shot, especially if it's going to be more convenient for you.

Advertisement