Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Marlin 917 7 shot mag swop wanted for 4 shot

• 25-03-2015 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

As above, have a 7 shot mag for a Marlin 917 here that i bought after i got the rifle to compliment the original 4 shot and don't like any mag that sticks out below the stock of the rifle so looking for someone to swap for a 4 shot, most people seem to want the higher capacity ones so there must be someone out there with a 917 that wants a 7 and would swap their 4 shot for it?
    IMG_20150325_155928_zpsbc5dyuxt.jpg
    7 shot mag on the left of the pic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭wirehairmax

I have a 4 shot somewhere I'll swap with you. I'll have a look at home later

• Registered Users Posts: 18 fireballs

I might have a 4 round mag to swap with you. I'll let you know tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Scrappy600

Anyone got one to swop so guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭wirehairmax

Yeah I have one alright. Pm me you address

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Scrappy600

Yeah I have one alright. Pm me you address

Not a great idea giving out our addresses on a shooting forum where guns are concerned, are you anywhere near kildare, could i meet you?

• Advertisement
Advertisement