Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't edit posts

• 22-03-2015 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Apologies if this is in the wrong place. But I no longer seem to be able to edit my posts within the 48 hours time slot.

Is this a recent change in permissions for users under 50 posts or am I just experiencing a bug?

Edit: Test

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,031 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There's been no change that I'm aware of.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Awkward Customer

Ok I just tried to edit my post using Firefox and it worked. So it must be a bug then, cause clicking edit when using the latest Chrome just leads to a blank screen but with the the right url displaying.

Apologies for posting here then. Don't know why testing a different browser didn't come to my mind earlier. Could this be moved to the bug forum then please?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,031 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ah no, that is a bug, but not with browsers. There's a something untoward happening to new users who are below the 50 post threshold still.

Advertisement