Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Air Canada Rouge

Options
  • 15-05-2014 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi. Planning my yearly trip back and am tempted by the prices of AC Rouge's service to Toronto. But am put off by the comments of some about Rouge in general. I know it's a relatively new service, but if anyone has some experience with it I'd love to hear them.

]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Agro Head

Hi. Planning my yearly trip back and am tempted by the prices of AC Rouge's service to Toronto. But am put off by the comments of some about Rouge in general. I know it's a relatively new service, but if anyone has some experience with it I'd love to hear them.

]

Used them to fly Toronto to Vegas. It's like going long haul on Ryan Air. No TV's and no comfort. At least that's what my plane was like.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Loulou13

]

I am travelling to dublin with them in June... I read the comments aswell and was put off but I couldn't get any other flight as direct as it, so here goes... Hopefully the international service will be better than can to US

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

Loulou13 wrote: »
    I am travelling to dublin with them in June... I read the comments aswell and was put off but I couldn't get any other flight as direct as it, so here goes... Hopefully the international service will be better than can to US

Arent Aer Lingus going direct now aswell?

Arent Aer Lingus going direct now aswell?

I think they are but Toronto to dublin, I'm going from saskatchewan- Toronto- dublin and this was the best I could get, same route with aer lingus and a partner airline was about $500 more expensive and longer times waiting around

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

ah I see..I havent flown with them either yet. They seem to be very similarly priced to Aer Lingus ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 theirishhoser

Been looking in late July and Rouge are definitely the best price and ease of connection to Edmonton. That said, I'm 6ft 4ins and am going to be with a four-year-old. Guess it's all about what you're willing to handle

Been looking in late July and Rouge are definitely the best price and ease of connection to Edmonton. That said, I'm 6ft 4ins and am going to be with a four-year-old. Guess it's all about what you're willing to handle

I checked which plane they use for the international flights and it seems to be the same as before so hopefully :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 theirishhoser

Went with a flight through London for a little bit more. Still, if anyone has any Rouge experiences I'd love to hear them for future reference

Went with a flight through London for a little bit more. Still, if anyone has any Rouge experiences I'd love to hear them for future reference

Well just back and there was no problems at all. Same plane as before, plenty of leg room, the only thing was on the flight to dublin there was no screens, you had to hire an iPad if you wanted to watch a movie. Food was very good on flight over 3 hours, the shorter flight you had to pay if you wanted sandwich / wrap etc, otherwise you just got a small snack, tea coffee etc was free.

Advertisement