Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity College Dublin`s Fraternity, Where are they now?

• 26-03-2015 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I`m a fourth year Business and Economics student in TCD and i`m wondering does anyone have any information on the fraternity in Trinity ? ( the dynasty ). I heard of a guy in my course being a member but when i asked him , the question was met with anger and denial. Does anybody have any up to date info on their standing ? According to rumours , they have backed a number of students for positions within trinity`s top societies and clubs. Trying to gain more influence than any other group of students. I`m not against or for the dynasty but just curious.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭endacl

They have a forum here, but it's private, by invitation only, and you have to be proposed by at least three other members who are boardsies.

They control everything.

I... I.... I've said too much... It's too late for me. But this is your first post. There may be time. Delete your internet history. Burn your student card.

And run. Run far. Run fast....

• Registered Users Posts: 2 deristrinity44

haha I`ve heard many shady things about them and what they run! Youd be surprised like, they have senior members in the phil dubes ents ducac and all of those things..

Maybe the Provost is a member..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭endacl

You may get some more helpful responses over here, though.

:)

Advertisement