Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Finding accommodation in Canada

• 06-06-2014 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all

Me and the missus are moving to Vancouver in late August/Early September

I read some where that the best time to move over in terms of finding accommodation is the end of the month, as the start of every month is where rentals start.

Does the time you move over make much of a difference accommodation wise?

Thank you all in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭kitchenchair

I found that the start of the month was the best time to start looking for the following month. And I have moved and looked ALOT.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 HisDudeness

I found that the start of the month was the best time to start looking for the following month. And I have moved and looked ALOT.

Lovely, thank you! Looking to head over early September!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 james182

I don't know if its the best time to move. I've heard its the time when college students are looking for accommodation so the prices can be jacked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Padmapper is the best - you can see places right on the map instead of just pictures

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭LizzieJones

Also try Viewit.ca and gscrentals.com

Or just walk around in downtown area- there;s lots of listings for studios and 1 bdrs

Advertisement