Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ann Summers Parties

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,274 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

farohar wrote: »
    Maybe Zaph can put a request in with his BGRH friends for the TLL-AS party to help you out there.:p

In fairness, nobody needs to see that, it would probably put the ladies off their cocktails!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

In fairness, nobody needs to see that, it would probably put the ladies off their cocktails!

*shush you, I'm looking for something to invest money in and I'm sure that'd be an easy way to boost dildo sales sharpish, put the ladies right off men*:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

*shush you, I'm looking for something to invest money in and I'm sure that'd be an easy way to boost dildo sales sharpish, put the ladies right off men*:D

or it might make the sales fall..... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Karmaa

I had an Ann Summers Party last Friday night....was a great night had by all even the rep that did it for me....I never found her to be pushy at all.
    Although she did go on a bit about the stuff in the brochure, but after a while she gave up because the other girls where having a laugh at the stuff and paying no heed to her....you can get a local rep near you on their website or if you cant get one I can pass you details!!! :)

see girls are the lucky one ann summer parties... us guys don't have them....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭ibanez777vbk

i used to be going out with a girl who ran ann summers partys.happy days lol,but that fantasy for lovers game is crap

robtri wrote: »
    see girls are the lucky one ann summer parties... us guys don't have them....

If these parties in any way involve the modeling of underwear I think we're better off without a male version.:p

If these parties in any way involve the modeling of underwear I think we're better off without a male version.:p

ohhhh good call.... unless for the male party we had female models....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Um, modelling male underwear? Cos if they're modelling female underwear then what you're describing is a strip club and not an Ann Summers party :P

Like in this advert?
    (borderline as to whether it's SFW so best to err on the safeside and consider it NSFW)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MzB7yi465Y#
    I'm sure the ladies will get a laugh out of the advert anyway...
    :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ann summers rep

hi there i am an ann summers rep id love to help you by getting a rep to do your party. as im sure you are aware the partys are the best possible fun night in with many advantages. hope i can help you.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 donasus

Ann summers Parties , best laugh ever
    whats more fun than a group of mad drunken women dressed up , sliding down the banister and running around the front garden, screeching, best laugh i ever had,

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,274 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OK, I've been good so far, but now it's finally time to invoke the BGRH rule - pics or it didn't happen. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Zaph wrote: »
    OK, I've been good so far, but now it's finally time to invoke the BGRH rule - pics or it didn't happen. ;)

move the thread to BGRH, then you can use the rule!

Advertisement