Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone Swimming in UCD 50m?

• 08-11-2012 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,

Ive recently joined the UCD sports centre and was wondering:
    a) if anyone knows if there are any open clubs/master's that swim there?
    b) if anyone is interested in a swim set at lunchtime any days during the week. I have plenty of structured sets but would prefer to do them with others. I also plan on doing an evening set more focussed on endurance once a week in the evening if anyone is interested.

I've been doing a great lunchtime swim set during lunch in sportsco but not a member there any more and would love to continue with it.

Any info/takers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭groovyg

At the end of September I saw a notice up about masters sessions on a Tuesday, Thursday and I think there was one another night mentioned, you sign up for 10 weeks for €100.
    I didn't get around to signing up as I was away, when I came back the sign was taken down so I assumed you couldn't join them half way through the semester or you couldn't pay as you go. If they are running after Christmas I hope to do them.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭SharkTale

Do you have to be a memeber to swim or can you pay as you go?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭groovyg

You have to be a member to use the pool, although I think some of the tri-clubs use it for sessions but they would only have access for the slots they are allocated.

Advertisement