Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Problem with MTV VH1

• 03-02-2005 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

I checked the MTV and Vh1 channels this morning (7am) and there was no picture being recieved any ideas ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Colm80

There was a problem ok this morning. But all is well now.Not sure what was
    wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭chorus techy

Eh, its far from well! Scroll up and down through the various MTV channels and it will show programmes that were on at 6.00am as being on "NOW". They're having a good few problems - there was something wrong with the Interactive earlier this week also.

Your right The now and next is acting up ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

the MTV channels seem to be in some sort of bother lately. i noticed the problem this morning also but the same happened a few weeks ago :(

All is well now and I mean it this time fixed at last.

• Advertisement
Advertisement