Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Dates (useful for those planning trips)

• 28-06-2010 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

July 9 - Sky and ESPN announce televised games covering August to November inclusive

Oct 3 - Sky and ESPN announce televised games covering December

Nov 10 - Sky and ESPN announce televised games covering January

Dec 9 - Sky and ESPN announce televised games covering February

January 22 - Sky and ESPN announce televised games covering March

Feb 19 - Sky and ESPN announce televised games covering April

April 14 - Sky and ESPN announce televised games covering May

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Cheers for that Shane, took a gamble on the opening fixture being snaffled by ESPN so I've booked flights for a late kick-off Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Cheers for that Shane, took a gamble on the opening fixture being snaffled by ESPN so I've booked flights for a late kick-off Saturday.

Good shout Ronan unlikely to be a Sunday game with the CL qualifier the following Tuesday/Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭WHL

Great thread Dublin Spur - I did not realise that these dates were published in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭golfball37

The City game will probably be the 12pm kick off on opening day to faciliate us in the sense we may well be travelling to play a CL qualifier on the Tuesday?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

FYI Lads, City games live on sky early doors on the Sat.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11096_6246625,00.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

Spurs on TV

H 14-08-2010 Man City 12:45:00 SS1
    H 23-10-2010 Everton 12:45:00 SS1
    A 30-10-2010 Man Utd 17:30:00 ESPN
    A 06-11-2010 Bolton 12:45:00 SS1
    A 21-11-2010 Arsenal 13:30:00 SS1
    H 28-11-2010 Liverpool 16:00:00 SS1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭golfball37

10 week gap between 1st and 2nd live league game? I'd hate to think how we'd have been treated if we finished 4th bottom.

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

golfball37 wrote: »
    10 week gap between 1st and 2nd live league game? I'd hate to think how we'd have been treated if we finished 4th bottom.

:mad:

Setanta Ireland will have a lot of live Spurs games I reckon
    They do a live game every Saturday at 3pm

Setanta Ireland will have a lot of live Spurs games I reckon
    They do a live game every Saturday at 3pm

Hopefully they do being an old codger I love the saturday 3pm ko's.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

They have our match v wolves on september 18th

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Sligo Spur

Arsenal away likely to be moved from Sunday 21 Nov(probably Sat 20) as they play Braga on Tue 23rd.

Our matches against Chelsea at home and Villa away in the Premier League have been selected for live coverage by Sky Sports.

This means the derby against Chelsea at the Lane will now be played on Sunday, December 12 and kick-off at 4pm.

Our trip to Villa Park remains on Boxing Day but will now kick-off at 5.30pm

Our match away to Blackpool in the Barclays Premier League has been selected for television coverage and will now take place on Sunday, December 19.

The fixture at Bloomfield Road will now kick-off at 1.30pm and will be screened live by Sky Sports.

Our Premier League match at home to Manchester United has been selected for live coverage on Sky Sports and will now take place on Sunday 16 January at 4.10pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

I find this link is the best source of TV dates:

http://www.premierleague.com/page/UKAndIreland/0,,12306,00.html

Our match at home to Arsenal on Saturday, February 26 has been selected for live coverage by Sky Sports and will now kick-off at 12.45pm.

However, should Arsenal reach the Carling Cup Final on Sunday, February 27, our Premier League fixture will be postponed.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭WHL

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Our match at home to Arsenal on Saturday, February 26 has been selected for live coverage by Sky Sports and will now kick-off at 12.45pm.

However, should Arsenal reach the Carling Cup Final on Sunday, February 27, our Premier League fixture will be postponed.

Thanks for that. I was just going to target that game and clean forgot about the Carling Cup Final. Not like me as I lost a game against Wigan (I think) a few years ago when they qualified for the CC final. That didn't feel so bad as they beat the gooners in the semi :D

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭wellboys

Any ideas when the Arsenal game will be fixed for should they reach the CC final?

Our FA Cup Fourth Round tie away to Fulham has been scheduled for Sunday January 30, kick-off 4.30pm.

The match has also been selected for live television coverage by ESPN.

Should the tie go to a replay, this will take place during the week commencing Monday February 7.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

wellboys wrote: »
    Any ideas when the Arsenal game will be fixed for should they reach the CC final?
    Ipswich upset on the cards leading 1 nil from 1st leg:)

Our Premier League fixtures away at Wolves and at home to West Ham in March have been selected by Sky for live television coverage.

The trip to Molineux, originally scheduled for Saturday March 5, will now take place on Sunday March 6 at a kick-off time of 4pm.

West Ham's visit to the Lane, meanwhile, will remain on Saturday March 19 but will now kick off at a new time of 12.45pm

• Registered Users Posts: 29 shanekoaks

So the Arsenal game is now gone.. Any ideas on a re-fix?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Sunderland game on the 12th now a 5:30 kickoff on ESPN, completely fúcking over our fans travelling up from London.

Two weeks notice...:mad:

Sunderland game on the 12th now a 5:30 kickoff on ESPN, completely fúcking over our fans travelling up from London.

An excuse to stay the night and go on the beer ;)

shanekoaks wrote: »
    So the Arsenal game is now gone.. Any ideas on a re-fix?

Lifted from FTL

The only dates that it can be scheduled on without it possibly being moved (again) for FA Cup or Champions' League commitments are:
    19/20 April;
    10/11 May;
    17/18 May.

The following dates are possible if neither team have an FA Cup game:

1/2 March;
    12/13 March (weekend);
    15/16 March.

The following dates are possible if neither team have a Champions' League game:

5/6 April;
    12/13 April;
    26/27 April;
    3/4 May.

No other dates are possible.

Unbelieveable in one way but par for the course these days I'm afraid :mad:

APRIL TV SELECTIONS

Our Premier League matches away to Manchester City and Chelsea have also been moved due to selection for live television coverage by Sky Sports.

The trip to City of Manchester Stadium, originally scheduled for Saturday April 16, will now take place on Sunday April 17, kick off 1.30pm.

However, this date is also subject to change depending on City's participation in that weekend's FA Cup semi-finals.

Meanwhile, the visit to Stamford Bridge on Saturday April 30 will kick off at a new time of 5.30pm.

NEW DATES

Manchester City (a) - Sunday April 17, 1.30pm

Arsenal (h) - Wednesday April 20, 7.45pm

Chelsea (a) - Saturday April 30, 5.30pm

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

06 MAR Wolverhampton Wanderers v Tottenham Hotspur 16:00 sky sports

19 MAR 11 Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United 12:45 sky sports

17 APR 11 Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur 13:30 sky sports

20 APR 11 Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal 19:45 sky sports

30 APR 11 Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur 17:30 sky sports

The broadcast selections for May (not including the final weekend) have now been made.

Our fixture at home to Blackpool on Saturday 7 May will now kick-off at 5.30pm and be broadcast live on ESPN.

Please also note our fixture away to Liverpool on Sunday 15 May will now kick-off at 4.00pm, however it will not be broadcast live on TV.

• Advertisement
Advertisement