Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭revz

carmanard wrote: »
    Decided last night to have a look at the european NFL store just to see what offers (if any) they have. FML, they are horribly overpriced. Even on sale, the Bears cap I had my eye on was 23 notes with another tenner on top for postage. Sod that for a notion, I saw the same cap on eBay for 26 euro including postage... Or even cheaper again on jennyloopnfljerseys.... Talking of eBay, I found a seller on there who has a whole rake of Majestic Athletic NFL & MLB gear for sale, not exactly cheap (14 pounds for postage!!!) but certainly cheaper & quicker than ordering off the Majestic website... Amateurs & Professionals is the sellers name IIRC, I bought a decent looking Chicago Cubs satin mix hooded jacket off there, due to arrive today or tomorrow, if it's good stuff I might buy a few more pieces, they've got a couple of beautiful heavyweight hoodies & jackets on there....

If you're going for the real mccoy then the online euro nike store is €20 cheaper for jerseys than the euro NFL store, example being:
    http://store.nike.com/ie/en_gb/?l=shop,carolina_panthers
    &
    http://europe.nflshop.com/stores/nfl/products/product_browse.aspx?category|category_root|33411=shop%20by%20team&category|cat_33411|33467=nfc&category|cat_33467|34214=carolina%20panthers&cur=EUR

Thankfully my girlfriend picked up my Trent Richardson jersey in the nike store in NYC when she was there before xmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭leposean

Paully D wrote: »

What's the process of getting a jersey off these? Do they have a website? I did a quick search but Raven Jersey just brings up lots of results for this years Super Bowl champions. :D

i paid with paypal n got the jerseys 10 days later.

im sure they are knockoffs r robbed from asia but ill happily buy them off an irish lad n give him a few bob if it means im not buying n giving my card details to a site in china r somewhere.

i got the two off them myself and 6 for mates n they all look class. feel class. even the soccer jerseys are good. plus 35quid for close to the real thing id pay any day ahead of mad prices for the real thing

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭lavine7

Got a dispatch note from weiketrade today. The tracking isn't coming up on USPS yet but I'd imagine the parcel is probably parked for the weekend and won't hear any update till midweek.

Looking forward to its arrival in time for the 49ers SuperBowl victory! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Gweedling

lavine7 wrote: »
    Got a dispatch note from weiketrade today. The tracking isn't coming up on USPS yet but I'd imagine the parcel is probably parked for the weekend and won't hear any update till midweek.

Looking forward to its arrival in time for the Patriot's SuperBowl victory! ;)

FYP.
    Christ, so many typoes on this thread . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

leposean wrote: »
    i paid with paypal n got the jerseys 10 days later.

im sure they are knockoffs r robbed from asia but ill happily buy them off an irish lad n give him a few bob if it means im not buying n giving my card details to a site in china r somewhere.

i got the two off them myself and 6 for mates n they all look class. feel class. even the soccer jerseys are good. plus 35quid for close to the real thing id pay any day ahead of mad prices for the real thing

Any chance of putting up a few pictures please mate? Do you just tell them what you want in a Facebook message and then sort it out with them from there?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

lavine7 wrote: »

Looking forward to its arrival in time for the 49ers SuperBowl victory! ;)

Hi, They should send you a link for EMS tracking, that will contain tracking until it leaves China, USPS is for US only so no use for us.

Mine arrived pretty quick, less than 2 weeks from first order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Picked up a smashing jersey from JaMarcus Hustle, thank you Sir

Offical Nike version :) Pure quality

Now I need to get more jerseys

237155.jpg237156.jpg

I only learned how to resize photos today
    Tried to do this last week and wasn't able :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭Guffy

Got a Moreno jersey in tkmax for twenty quid about a week before mcgahee went down. Happy out wit that one

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭leposean

Any chance of putting up a few pictures please mate? Do you just tell them what you want in a Facebook message and then sort it out with them from there?

Yeh I chatted to them on facebook went through everything I was looking for and then they confirmed it all with me emailing them. Then I paid with paypal. Think you can pay bank transfer also

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Those Raven Jersey lads are just ordering from HitJerseys, it's clear by the 3/4 length tracksuit bottoms, the Affelay 20 Holland Football top which is on sale is also on sale at HitJerseys, the refferee shirts. All the items really are a match (tracksuit tops, pink womens jerseys, kids jerseys. many of them are the same picture as HitJerseys).

Not trying to tarnish them, I say fair play to them, PLENTY of people will pay a bit extra for cutting out the risk of ordering online from an Asian website, and as long as they keep customs off their back it's a cool little money earner. Although I know a guy from another site who used to order footy tops in for €20, and sell them for €30, he made a killing for a few months, all the kids in the area showing up to his house and buying stuff, but the police called one day and confiscated all his stuff and slapped a few fines on him, had to stop. Think he was a boardsie actually.

Just a warning to those on here, Raven Jersey is no different to HitJersey.

• Advertisement

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Those Raven Jersey lads are just ordering from HitJerseys, it's clear by the 3/4 length tracksuit bottoms, the Affelay 20 Holland Football top which is on sale is also on sale at HitJerseys, the refferee shirts. All the items really are a match (tracksuit tops, pink womens jerseys, kids jerseys. many of them are the same picture as HitJerseys).

Not trying to tarnish them, I say fair play to them, PLENTY of people will pay a bit extra for cutting out the risk of ordering online from an Asian website, and as long as they keep customs off their back it's a cool little money earner. Although I know a guy from another site who used to order footy tops in for €20, and sell them for €30, he made a killing for a few months, all the kids in the area showing up to his house and buying stuff, but the police called one day and confiscated all his stuff and slapped a few fines on him, had to stop. Think he was a boardsie actually.

Just a warning to those on here, Raven Jersey is no different to HitJersey.

To be honest If I was buying I'd rather pay the extra few quid to save the hassle than have the bank ringing up asking if I want to process a payment to a second hand car dealership in China again, which is what happened when I tried to order off Hit Jerseys :pac: or wondering if it will make it through customs or not (although I guess that still could happen but you could just file a PayPal dispute and get your money back). That's another advantage, you can pay through PayPal as well meaning they never see card details etc unlike Hit Jerseys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

leposean wrote: »
    Yeh I chatted to them on facebook went through everything I was looking for and then they confirmed it all with me emailing them. Then I paid with paypal. Think you can pay bank transfer also

You're clearly involved :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

SantryRed wrote: »
    You're clearly involved :pac:

The guy who runs it is called Sean :D lepoSEAN :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

TO. wrote: »
    The guy who runs it is called Sean :D lepoSEAN :D

Busted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

Anyone know the best way to contact weiketrade?

Rochey18 wrote: »

moninghaly who posts here is from weiketrade. He/she will answer any of your questions I'm sure.

Just noticed this post from Raven Jerseys, they're pretty straight up and honest anyway:
    Hi Conor how are you doing and thanks for the post, am surprised not many more have asked this question.

Basically all our stock is imported from the far east. We don't know how or where exactly its made or how it gets to our supplier. What we do know is all of the stock we have received from them so far, in total about 40 different items is 100% genuine stuff. The quality, the tags, everything about it.

Being the typical Paddy that I am I saw an opportunity to help my fellow Paddy's and make a few euro on the side for myself by selling through here.

Trust me the last thing I want is to be selling stuff online to people and then getting back after ah here your stuff is fakes, this is ****e etc etc.

Every customer who we sell to has my mobile number, one I have had for 10 years and can't really change so I'm not going to be selling stuff and then be bombarded with calls that the items are fake/useless/etc.

Its extremely good quality, excellent actually and I am more than happy to sell it. Hope this has helped your scepticism at least a little and if you have any more questions just drop me a mail.

Also check out of album with the stuff in the flesh to see the quality of the gear up close

Just noticed this post from Raven Jerseys, they're pretty straight up and honest anyway:

Fair play to them for being honest. However, I would challenge the "100% genuine remark". They're clearly not, but as this thread proves, there's a market for the non-genuine stuff too! :) Lord knows I bought a few of them myself over the years!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,822 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

there's a market for the non-genuine stuff too! :)

Given that the real deal costs about 250 quid, is there realistically a market for anything else?

Given that the real deal costs about 250 quid, is there realistically a market for anything else?

You can get the real deal for $70. And there's a very noticeable difference between them and the types of crap that the eastern websites churn out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

Fair play to them for being honest. However, I would challenge the "100% genuine remark". They're clearly not, but as this thread proves, there's a market for the non-genuine stuff too! :) Lord knows I bought a few of them myself over the years!

Yeah I don't think they are being 100% honest, they are just playing ignorant to the fact they are fakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Rochey18 wrote: »

I used "weiketrade001@gmail.com", and got a prompt reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,822 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

You can get the real deal for $70. And there's a very noticeable difference between them and the types of crap that the eastern websites churn out.

70 will only get you the print jersey. They're nice, but not the same thing at all. Personally, having just gotten a knock off jersey, I think it's pretty damn good, very hard to tell the difference from the real ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

I think it's pretty damn good, very hard to tell the difference from the real ones.

I disagree. Having seen all 3 types of Nike official jerseys even the screen printed Nikes are better quality and made a lot better than the fakes. Also having compared the Elite and the fake side by side and up close the fake looks nothing like the Elite and the material is different the stitching is completely different and the Twill number are 10 times better and not as bulky and heavy on the real Nike shirts.

Having said that if you are not bothered by real quality difference and don't want to fork out for a Nike jersey the fakes arent a bad substitute. For 30 bills you cant go wrong really.

On a side note I had a fake Reebok from the same site and it last a year and a half before falling apart. I have on Field Reebok dating back to 2006 and it still looks as new as the day I bought it and both seen the same amount of wear and washes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I don't know about anyone else but I much prefer the screen printed jerseys in general. The jerseys with stitched letters and numbers are often really uncomfortable to wear, you have to wear them under a hoody, and seeing as there are no tailgate parties or games to go to here that isn't really do-able.

I buy from the likes of Hitjerseys/Jennyloop etc because they are the cheapest option, if screen printed jerseys were more reasonably priced like soccer jerseys I would buy them, but I can't shell out €85 for a jersey.

I just wish the China sites would do screen printed fakes :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

Just a quick question.. If I would usually wear lets say a Medium men's man unite jersey what size should I go for with an nfl jersey? I wouldn't like it hugely baggy or anything.

Cheers

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

would an order from the raven.jerseys on fb arrive before the bowl?

would an order from the raven.jerseys on fb arrive before the bowl?

It would be very tight if they get it from Asia.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Raoul wrote: »
    It would be very tight if they get it from Asia.

oh, they order them on demand?

• Advertisement

oh, they order them on demand?

I don't know actually. When I read the posts earlier thats the impression I got. Maybe send them a message on Facebook.

Advertisement