Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best cheap tea bags

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Lidl currently have Tetley 160 teabags for €1.79

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Twinnings tea(yellow box) are quite nice and on offer at 2.50 for 80 alot of the time. Or even the English breakfast ones in the black box if you prefer a stronger cuppa. Usually see these in tesco at 4euro for 2 80 packs

snubbleste wrote: »
    Lidl currently have Tetley 160 teabags for €1.79

Sounded too good to be true. I asked them about it and it is a mistake on their website
    http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.wfo.p.Tea

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 Shelbo

Tesco have 50% extra on Bewleys tea bags at the moment - last time I bought 8 boxes and stock piled them as they last about a year. Enjoy your cuppa!

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

McGraths from Aldi is good price and quite good taste :)

• Advertisement

Do Barry's Decaff Tea bags ever go on sale? It's €4.70 in the shops for 80 bags. I've a relative abroad requesting the stuff.

Tip: Buy a 1l flask and stick in a tea bag and fill with boiled water, shake and let rest. 3 cups of tea from one tea bag, the flask keeps it warm for some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Italiancheese

Bewleys / Robert Roberts – make all coffees and teas for Aldi. And the McGrath's tea is excellent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 Shelbo

Barrys decaf tea bags were on half price last week in Superquinn so check their website to see if the offer is still valid. I'd recommend Tesco's own brand decaf tea bags - I find them great and they're only 2.29 I think for 80 so they're great value.

Happy shopping!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 dannychiu

Try for some teas from overseas.

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/906167

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Pixie71

whats the best washing powder?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Pixie71 wrote: »
    whats the best washing powder?

Eek, I reckon you may be best of staring a new thread for that one Pixie71. But for what its worth I find Daz to be pretty decent. As with practically everything else I do my best to seek it out when its on special offer:p.

I've heard people praising Aldi or Lidl shop brands for their strong cleaning power but because of that I'd be weary of using it on clothes that are any way delicate or if you have sensitive skin. Possibly best to use it on clothes you are using for farming, gardening, oil changes in the car etc etc

Advertisement