Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Excel .23g BB's (unopened / sealed bags only)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Need to pop a cap soon...

Where my BB's at people?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I think alot of people moved away from Excel.

They were bought out and the quality went to the ****ter, when was the last time you used them? They were the best BB's in the world bar none for years, but in the last 18 months it's widely renowned they are absolutely muck and quality gone down the drain.

I never used anything but Excel, but after seeing the fall from grace moved away

TheDoc wrote: »
    I think alot of people moved away from Excel.

They were bought out and the quality went to the ****ter, when was the last time you used them? They were the best BB's in the world bar none for years, but in the last 18 months it's widely renowned they are absolutely muck and quality gone down the drain.

I never used anything but Excel, but after seeing the fall from grace moved away

Interesting and what BB's would you suggest instead please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭onedowg

Using king arms, now swiss arms 0.25g bbs for a year now. Not a single problem ;-)

• Advertisement

S.E.A.L.s wrote: »
    The time has come to restock my ammo cache, so I'm looking for at least 25,000 Excel .23g BB's just like these: http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=1968&sub=149&subcat=0.23

If you want to sell or know someone who wants to sell some, I'm interested

Thank you :)

I'm still looking for these please :)

Advertisement