Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs in Wateford City

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Digital Society

No chance. Best to not plan college out depending on finances from a job. learn to live on whatever you have from Grants or Parents. Times have changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Try the cinema.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 deiseboy100

A lot of the fast food outlets are always looking, but try before Sept 14, before other students start looking

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭GotTheTshirt

Eishtech always seem to be hiring, with good reason I've heard but if you've the neck for a call centre a job's a job!

Eishtech always seem to be hiring, with good reason I've heard but if you've the neck for a call centre a job's a job!

They always are hiring as people drop out of there so much that they dont even bother removing the ads.

The lowest of the low degrading job. Incredibly racist Chavs talking down to people like they are worthless pieces of s**t.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭GotTheTshirt

They always are hiring as people drop out of there so much that they dont even bother removing the ads.

The lowest of the low degrading job. Incredibly racist Chavs talking down to people like they are worthless pieces of s**t.

I'm well aware of that. I did say "with good reason".
    The op asked about jobs and I tried to help.

I'm well aware of that. I did say "with good reason".
    The op asked about jobs and I tried to help.

yeah and i agreed. Nothing personal.

Advertisement