Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

iphone fix in Galway?

Options
  • 10-07-2013 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know if anyone fixes i phones in Galway city , its water damaged. Would appreciate any feedback.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭phoenix99

Hi,

Electronic Partner on Eglinton Street should be able to help you. I have had work on my phone done there before. They are located above Carbon.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I found Electronic Partner very good and very reasonable.

I tried 2 other places before that but they both jerked me around (telling me one price on the phone and another after I get there, and one of the two was incredibly rude to me.)

I was reluctant to try a new set-up, but they were very professional and good to deal with.

They're the big green place above Great Outdoors on Eglington Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

What iphone?
    If its a 5 it's prob worth taking out Applecare and going about replacing it under the Rapid replacement program.
    This basically means they send you on a brand new iphone.

I've the same problem with mine..cracked screen.
    The applecare route will cost me about €100 more than shop repair but I get a brand new phone in return the following day and my warranty is still covered for an extended 2 years or a year plus remaining of the original warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Is this not the Android forum?

Mods move to Apple Devices forum...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Fieldog wrote: »
    Is this not the Android forum?

Mods move to Apple Devices forum...

To point out, I moved this to the Galway forum, not guilty your honour :pac: :pac:

Nick

Advertisement