Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

garda email or online form

• 09-03-2015 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭tendjose

Hi,

I would like to send some attachments to the Garda that contain evidence. At the same time I would like to report an incident by writing, avoiding me to explain everything again, like what happens if I have to call 2 times.

Is there any Garda Email or Online Compaints Form?

Or is there any address I can send a written letter?

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

tendjose wrote: »
    Hi,

I would like to send some attachments to the Garda that contain evidence. At the same time I would like to report an incident by writing, avoiding me to explain everything again, like what happens if I have to call 2 times.

Is there any Garda Email or Online Compaints Form?

Or is there any address I can send a written letter?

Thanks

Check the garda website for email contacts or you can send a letter directly to your local garda superintendent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rocky911

Check the garda website for email contacts or you can send a letter directly to your local garda superintendent

I'm afraid you will have to give a statement so you'll have to go to the hatch in the station or make a phone call and ask gardai to call you in person I am afraid as there is no online ways of reporting crime

• rocky911 wrote: »
    I'm afraid you will have to give a statement so you'll have to go to the hatch in the station or make a phone call and ask gardai to call you in person I am afraid as there is no online ways of reporting crime

You can report thefts up to a certain value online but will be contacted by a member.

Can't take reports over the phone, just go into the station. Once you report it you can ask the investigating Garda for their email address so you can forward your evidence.

Advertisement