Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Need (Remote?) help ASAP please!

• 11-07-2013 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭

Last week I sold my HTC desire on Ebay, tried to ship it but was refused because the battery, I got in touch with buyer and we agreed instead of me reducing the price for no battery, he'd pay a bit extra for another desire I was going to be selling. It's been a few days since he won the auction and I want to ship them both asap only problem is one is stuck on the boot logo after I wiped cache and data.

Boards.ie user partyatmygaff is usually available to help out with these things but he's away at the moment. He would usually have a teamviewer session and we'd talk over IM and he'd sort it out. Is there anyone else here who has great experience with roms, recovery, boot loops and the HTC desire who'd be free and I'd throw you a few quid?

Comments

Advertisement