Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Have you ever put a ring pull from a can in your mouth?

• 13-04-2010 10:27pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭

It's great!

Makes me feel like Sarah Connors in T2 when she has the paper clip in her mouth and spits it out and uses it to open her handcuffs.

To be tried out!!!! Do it!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭questionmark?

amdublin wrote: »
    It's great!

Makes me feel like Sarah Connors in T2 when she has the paper clip in her mouth and spits it out and uses it to open her handcuffs.

:rolleyes: Did u get sun stroke today???????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

did you ever lick the top of a 9 volt battery?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

No, but I do like shotgunning my beer.

Makes me feel like a big man. (unlike this guy I usually use a biro)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Why not use an actual paper-clip?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

did you ever lick the top of a 9 volt battery?

No :confused: What's that like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Bolag_the_2nd

It's great!

now this is random!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OP, wear a hat while the sun is out hun :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Why not use an actual paper-clip?

Think I will do that tomorrow. Watch this space.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,250 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Did you ever lick a plug socket.

Serious laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

No :confused: What's that like?

try it, its good for you

rarnes1 wrote: »
    Did you ever lick a plug socket.

Serious laugh.

No :confused:

What's that make you feel like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

bonerm wrote: »
    No, but I do like shotgunning my beer.

Makes me feel like a big man. (unlike this guy I usually use a biro)
    Bud Light?

Pfft.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,250 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

No :confused:

What's that make you feel like?

Shocking.

anyhoo! I don't want you to lose out on the sensation of being Sarah Connors. Try it tomorrow and see what you think!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,041 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

this should come with Health warning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

anyhoo! I don't want you to lose out on the sensation of being Sarah Connors. Try it tomorrow and see what you think!

A lot of running involved there. Sounds too much like exercise to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

Try putting a mentos in your mouth while drinking diet coke. It's better than the rest of this nonsense!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

i came in here thinkin there would be a list of all the nasty things that have shown up in lab tests on the top of can. anyone? rats piss? first thing? no?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

OP you do realise this is the internet and that some gullable idiots prowl it right? Because you just told us all to put a small, choke-able on, sharp object in our mouths.

Mind you anyone who follows the advice of a randomer on the internet (especially AH :rolleyes: ) probably deserves what they get :P

Advertisement