Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Walking Dead (Season 5.5) will contain spoilers

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

just watched it, feck sake it just gets good and then it stops ......starting to dislike it because of it....it does touch on the wolves aspect but im still trying to figure it all out!

i hope my spoiler yoke worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Holy ****, that was tense. I was on the edge of my seat for almost the whole thing.

I wonder what Morgan "All Life Is Precious" Jones will make of the Ricktator. He walked in just on time to see him execute a man without so much as a second thought.

Also, those two Wolves killed the red poncho guy at the end and then they were looking through photos of Alexandria. How did they get those photos? Aaron and Daryl lost track of the guy so he wouldn't have had them on him, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Holy ****, that was tense. I was on the edge of my seat for almost the whole thing.

I wonder what Morgan "All Life Is Precious" Jones will make of the Ricktator. He walked in just on time to see him execute a man without so much as a second thought.

Also, those two Wolves killed the red poncho guy at the end and then they were looking through photos of Alexandria. How did they get those photos? Aaron and Daryl lost track of the guy so he wouldn't have had them on him, right?

daryl left his satchel there, why, i have no idea!?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

yeah i was thinking that too, probably because the place was filled with a bazillion zombies :)

Glad that dismembered corpse wasnt Morgan, and good to see him back - as much as the ricktatorship is all about aggressively defending themselves, Morgan appears to be the polar opposite, or at least being able to defend himself and yet being passive enough not to instigate a confrontation. Then again, it's easier to avoid conflict by yourself than it is with a group.

When they finally learn from each other in the next season we should have some proper storylines going, this season has been fairly crap for storyline imo

daryl left his satchel there, why, i have no idea!?

Missed that, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

Must say.... I wasn't impressed...

I'll run away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I haven't liked the last 4 episodes(including last nights). I'm use to the core group of people being together mostly but they've really diluted them and I don't like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

Haven't watched the finale tonight but I think the thing I haven't liked is I can't relate at all to the characters of Alexandria.

I think the love story between Rick and tthe woman is predictable and the husband who beats her is really a bad actor (like it just doesn't add up why she was with him at all) and she doesn't seem really that effected by the abuse. I just don't find the relationship believable.

Then the son of Deana (think that's her name) , he was just a bit too easy to hate with not really any likeable qualities at all.

Characters like meryl are believable. They show a good side even just in terms of his loyalty to Daryl and he wasn't so completely stupid like Deanas son so whilst you wouldn't like him as a person, he's believable and like the governor, he was mental and a power crazy control freak but you see the guilt and a tormented man he was in terms of his daughter and how charming he could be when seducing andrea and loyal and protective with taras sister and niece.

I think this series has lacked alot of that type of character and most of the outside characters are really one dimensional.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Seems like it was only Carol and Morgan that had some proper character defining moments in last nights episode

Both awesome characters too, especially Carol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,963 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

So those wolf lads are in the comics? cant wait for season 6.

• Advertisement

cant wait for season 6.

Around seven months away. :(

i just watched the finale and im not sure but where did that guy from the wolves get the photos of rick and carl? or was I not seeing it right?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

They were in Aaron's backpack which got left behind

Watch this!

Here's another excellent video. Must see.

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?

If somebody were to answer "None" to the second question, how would Rick and perhaps the others react do you think? Would "Why?" become "Why not?".

Personally, I'd be very suspicious of them. It's been so long and so many people have resorted to banditry to survive that I wouldn't believe someone claiming to have never killed a living person, self-defence or otherwise. It's certainly possible because I think Glenn can make that claim truthfully... but I still wouldn't believe some random person who answered that way.

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    If somebody were to answer "None" to the second question, how would Rick and perhaps the others react do you think? Would "Why?" become "Why not?".

Personally, I'd be very suspicious of them. It's been so long and so many people have resorted to banditry to survive that I wouldn't believe someone claiming to have never killed a living person, self-defence or otherwise. It's certainly possible because I think Glenn can make that claim truthfully... but I still wouldn't believe some random person who answered that way.

I think when they ask those questions it's more to see how they react to being asked. Anyone could lie. If someone said none then based on the rest of their story Ie where they have been staying/hiding, what they have been eating etc.

If they are lying then they will slip up in conversation soon enough or it would be obvious then I suppose you would feel they were untrustworthy.

Saralee4 wrote: »
    I think when they ask those questions it's more to see how they react to being asked. Anyone could lie. If someone said none then based on the rest of their story Ie where they have been staying/hiding, what they have been eating etc.

If they are lying then they will slip up in conversation soon enough or it would be obvious then I suppose you would feel they were untrustworthy.

Their story plus their answers to the questions plus who they seem to be would all be considered together.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Are we sure that Glenn never killed anyone in the defense of the prison. If I remember correctly he had riot gear on and was sporting a machine gun when the governor attacked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Are we sure that Glenn never killed anyone in the defense of the prison. If I remember correctly he had riot gear on and was sporting a machine gun when the governor attacked.

Himself and Maggie were firing at the ground to scare them. No fatalities

• Advertisement
Advertisement