Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Repair Sligo

• 18-04-2014 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

Anyone know if there are any reliable ppl in Sligo (town) who can repair mechanical faults with PS3s?

My PS3 won't accept in the disk...seems to be an issue with the disk loader and Playstation Ireland support is lacking to say the least. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭R_overs1

Place in Tesco Arcade does it I think.

I had problems with the 'yellow light of death' on my old PS3. Had it fixed in Dublin but it only lasted for a month or two. Waste of €100.

Just bought a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Have my ps3 since 2010...never a single issue with it...till now :(
    R_overs1 wrote: »
    Place in Tesco Arcade does it I think.

I had problems with the 'yellow light of death' on my old PS3. Had it fixed in Dublin but it only lasted for a month or two. Waste of €100.

Just bought a new one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 repairzone.ie

facebook.com/repairzone.sligo

This problem may be fixed in up to two hours time. 3mth warranty included, best prices guaranteed.

Thanks

Repair Zone

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

Thanks.
    I've asked someone to look at it for me, if he's unsuccessful I'll drop it in to you.
    facebook.com/repairzone.sligo

This problem may be fixed in up to two hours time. 3mth warranty included, best prices guaranteed.

Thanks

Repair Zone

Advertisement