Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Drummer available in Edenderry Co. Offaly.

• 29-04-2012 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi folks my first thread ha yipee, was told to advertise on boards.ie that its the best so here i am.
    Anyway im a 25 year old drummer living in Edenderry Co. Offaly looking to start up or join a new, modern, committed covers band preferably in Edenderry.
    I am hard working, easy to work with and willing and determined to put in the commitment to start giging again.
    Been playing drums about 7 years now and have 5 years giging (and a little studio) experience playing with a local rock covers band that aren't so busy anymore due to other band members family commitments.
    I have a full, top of the line, professional drum kit with microphones and the lot ready and waiting.
    Have full licence and own transport but haven't a stitch of money for petrol, hence this ad for gigs so can't travel too far i'm afraid.
    Have a couple of drum cover videos on youtube if you want to check me out there nothing special but worth a look, PM me and ill send on link.
    NO TIME WASTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you've any questions just ask and ill reply asap
    thanks for your time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭glord

I am a guitarist from Clonard.Would like to start up a cover band if possible.What kind of stuff you thinking ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 paradiddler86

Hi man thanks for the interest. Im interested in and have played anything from pop to metal but would love to start a covers band playing modern/classic pop/rock floorfillers, basically anything to get the women up dancing coz as we all know if the women are on the dancefloor the lads follow which equals a packed and happy dancefloor = more gigs ya know :)
    Iv a couple of drum covers on youtube there nothing special but check me out and see what ya think http://www.youtube.com/user/desnorman86?feature=guide

PM me your name and stuff and we'll have a chat bud :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32 The Eclectic Revue

Hey there,

We are currently looking for a bass player and drummer.

Basically we're a new band trying to get it together for live performance and recording.

We have four people in the band at the moment 3 guitarists, 1 pianist and are all signers. All in our later 20's early 30's. Three guys, one girl.

We are based just outside Navan, Co. Meath. Which is 30mins from Dublin.

We have a huge area for band practice and have every piece of gear imaginable from previous bands we have been in.

You can find some social media on us at:

http://www.youtube.com/TheEclecticRevue

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Eclectic-Revue/362920043725600

Please get in touch so we can meet up!

Cheers,
    Liam

Heh man thanks for the interest. Id love to join yis but Navan is an hour or so away for me so its a bit too far for me im afraid really looking for something a bit closer to home if not home itself but i checked out your stuff on youtube its top class and by the sounds of it ya should have no trouble finding a good drummer. Thank you so much for the kind offer all the same and keep up the good work.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 gpegman

Pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 The Eclectic Revue

Hey man thanks a lot I hope u find something soon urself, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 timeless011

hi my name is david ive been playing in bands for about 19 years from rock to new hits today ect.
    i play guitar and am lead singer i want to put a 4 pice band together i put a demo of me singing with old band hope you like.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFzJQcnvES4

Hi David thanks for the reply.
    I'm sorry but i formed a new band a few months ago and are actually gigin' now so dedicated to that i'm afraid but thanks for the reply all the same.
    I should really remove this thread.
    I know a band looking for a front-man if you'd like me to forward them on a link to your profile? There average age is about 21 though :)

iam from offaly tullamore let me know what you think thanks

Hi David thanks for the reply.
    I'm sorry but i formed a new band a few months ago and are actually gigin' now so dedicated to that i'm afraid but thanks for the reply all the same.
    I should really remove this thread.
    I know a band looking for a front-man if you'd like me to forward them on a link to your profile? There average age is about 21 though :)

• Advertisement

sound thanks and best of luck

Advertisement