Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How many sexual partners have you had so far?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

syndeyfife wrote: »
    After bad sex I wouldnt even let them try oral!

You don't let them try, you grab the back of their head and ride their mouth like its going out of style :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

The one positive of experiencing bad sex is that you appreciate good sex even more.
    bad sex is like making dinner and it turns out awful, you still eat it and you're full but not satisfied

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

blacklilly wrote: »
    The one positive of experiencing bad sex is that you appreciate good sex even more.
    bad sex is like making dinner and it turns out awful, you still eat it and you're full but not satisfied

Yeah you still eat it, but then you fill yourself up on something else after

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

Yeah you still eat it, but then you fill yourself up on something else after

A foot long Dild... wait . i can come up with an analogy for this also ..

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bunnymunro

You don't let them try, you grab the back of their head and ride their mouth like its going out of style :cool:

:D:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIfxBthfFkg:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Over 9000!!!!

bunnymunro wrote: »

Why thank you!
    :D

Like they say, a girl spits a lady swallows! :cool:

Why thank you!

And heres me thinking I was boards classiest bird! :rolleyes:

I didnt want to say it actually, but this is infact an acceptable solution, one which i have utilised several time ..

however, point to note, if the young lady has her hair in a pony tail, it's advisable to wrap this around your hand, as it will give you not only control, but leverage while moving her head ...

http://notime4robot.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/the_more_you_know.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bunnymunro

Why thank you!

my my..feisty one,you are....:D:D haha lady in the street freak in the bed etc etc etc..i approve;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

A more interesting thread would be when and where did you lose yours :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

blacklilly wrote: »

Soooo true :D

A more interesting thread would be when and where did you lose yours :)

Off you go so...:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Mother. Of. God.

Right, there'll be an extra mass followed by confession on Wednesday evening at 7.30pm.

I expect to see you all there. We've already started to bless the holy water so we should have enough done by then...

And heres me thinking I was boards classiest bird! :rolleyes:

Been bringing the class since '08 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Mother. Of. God.

Right, there'll be an extra mass followed by confession on Wednesday evening at 7.30pm.

I expect to see you all there. We've already started to bless the holy water so we should have enough done by then...

Sorry father but most here are over 18 so not really your type......

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Mother. Of. God.

well now, there's an unfortunate username given the latest spate of schenanigans from the Cat church ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

No such thing as bad sex.

Even when its bad it's good.

When it gets really bad oral sex makes up for it!

Not even the "jackrabbit"?????

mishkalucy wrote: »
    Not even the "jackrabbit"?????

I need to ask ... what is the 'jackrabbit'?

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭zega

More important question is would it put you off if you met someone who had a high number of partners?
    I went out on a date with a girl recently and when i told her id slept with around 6 girls she was really put off.I'm 23 btw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Where's the option for "never enough"?

zega wrote: »
    More important question is would it put you off if you met someone who had a high number of partners?
    I went out on a date with a girl recently and when i told her id slept with around 6 girls she was really put off.I'm 23 btw

Well im 7 at 20 so I should hope not...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

I need to ask ... what is the 'jackrabbit'?

BAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAM ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭akura

Some horny yock's in this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

It would put me off if a guy had a lot of one night stands. Just cause it shows he has a different view of sex than me. Its not a casual thing for me, more about the connection and I prefer to have it in relationships with someone I care about. And its possible that for some girls knowing a guy has slept around a lot might put doubts in her head as to why you are interested and how you will treat her afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

why in God's name were you discussing the amount of sexual parters on a date?

It's my pick up line sure :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭zega

She straight up asked me :\

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Pedant

She straight up asked me :\

Why didn't you just lie?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭validusername1

latenia wrote: »
    Kind of depressing that a total stranger puts up such a detailed questionaire about people's personal lives and they answer so willingly. OP-who the fúck are you to ask? Why do you care? People responding-are you that desperate to display yourselves over the internet? Have you lost your faculties?

Nobody is forcing you to answer.. If you don't want to answer these sort of questions, then don't bother clicking on the thread.

How is it 'desperate' for those of us who answer the question? Personally, I'm totally honest and 100% myself on the Internet 'cause I feel like it's the only place that I can be. I didn't answer the question on 'desperation'.

Advertisement