Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭jenny18

donvito99 wrote: »
    +1, all I've done this first weekend.

Meant to have my French document done for monday, any ideas or tips?

(No AH answers...:rolleyes:)

pick a picture where theres very little u can be asked bar wat u want i picked a pic of me and my best friend on the bus to oxeygen. did transport alcohol drugs music about me and my friend. perfect
    my friend did pic of her family on holiday at the beach was asked about the beach and environment and the tsunamie. awful

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭C__MC

Need help im repeating but dont want to do maths as I passed it this year and didnt count it as my top 6 subjects. Can i get away with not doing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 yeahhhbuddy

I did TY too....as much as i loved it, kind of regretting it a tad now tbh....to think we could be going into college now is sickening :L

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Oh holy god I feel so sick. And I have a debs tomorrow. AAAHHHHH :(

The repeat lads came in today... Going into an all girls school... Cue first and second year mania.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 yeahhhbuddy

Oooh have fun at the debs :)
    Haha, wish my school would let boys in....what gets my school buzzing is the rare time the electrician comes in, exciting stuff alright...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,107 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The time will fly after Christmas as it's all bitty bits and has the mocks and project work deadlines. Just be aware of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Oooh have fun at the debs :)
    Haha, wish my school would let boys in....what gets my school buzzing is the rare time the electrician comes in, exciting stuff alright...
    Thanks :) does said electrician happen to be hot? If he is well then suppose it's exciting :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Just had my first piece of written Latin homework ever...

Jesus, a, um.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 madigan94

Lost my irish book and notes copy........every note taken and essay written in 5th year GONE!

FML FML FML FML FML FML!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

I ACTUALLY STUDIED TONIGHT.

I FEEL LIKE JESUS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Random_Person

The amount of study needed to be done is just ridiculous.. it's getting really monotonous already..

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

The amount of study needed to be done is just ridiculous.. it's getting really monotonous already..

One week done and about 4 and a half hours study done every week night since.... :(

One week done and about 4 and a half hours study done every week night since.... :(

Thank god I'm not the only one :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Feel_The_Byrne

Wow studying already..............**** I better get started.

What grades are people aiming for? If you don't mind me asking, like.

I'm going for an A1 in biology. I need to study so much! :(

What grades are people aiming for? If you don't mind me asking, like.

I'm going for an A1 in biology. I need to study so much! :(

A1 in Biology and Business.. Have constantly been getting A1s in class exams but always manage to get A2s in big tests..

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

I'm still only doing written work.. Is everybody studying already?? :(

ConTheCat wrote: »

Written work can count as study too mate. By study I mean not just looking over stuff but anything that isn't homework, stuff you do off your own back. Written Work = Study = Revising/Reading Notes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Four and a half hours? I hate reading this thread....

For the last week and a bit I'd say I've done a total of 2 hours max, and a half arsed attempt at homework....

you're makin us all look bad :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

So my Dad told me that he heard me talking in my sleep last night. About studying :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭That Handsome Devil

Threads making me guilty about not studying...
    not guilty enough to start though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

heh I feel ya you handsome devil you....;)

apparently the first term is the most important......but i just can;t start!

heh I feel ya you handsome devil you....;)

apparently the first term is the most important......but i just can;t start!
    Haha, calm yourself ;):p

Actually, my Irish teacher decided to tell us how many school days we have left... the answer wasn't fun:eek:
    And also that mid-term will be over a quarter of the year gone... its crazy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

I think I'm dropping to pass Irish tomorrow, YURT. It just wasn't worth it, we've about 3/4 of the course to do and I wouldn't even be counting it, so yay to one doss class a day now :D

Four and a half hours? I hate reading this thread....

For the last week and a bit I'd say I've done a total of 2 hours max, and a half arsed attempt at homework....

you're makin us all look bad :D;)

The guilt will work eventually.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

ConTheCat wrote: »

When I say four and a half, I mean just homework! I haven't got time to study!!

The guilt will work eventually.. :pac:

Thats what I thought too!
    *continues procrastinating* :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Strongly considering dropping to pass Irish because I'm never going to do well in it and I don't even like it, but I want to have higher because it might come in handy for some things I want to do in the future.

What are people doing in terms of extracurricular things? I'm doing 3 things (all within school) and I'm worried I've taken on too much.

Got the proper Home Ec booklet thing today that we've to write our journals in to.
    20% of my exam is sitting over on my desk waiting to be filled out.

Scary stuff..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭sdiff

Chuchoter wrote: »
    Strongly considering dropping to pass Irish because I'm never going to do well in it and I don't even like it, but I want to have higher because it might come in handy for some things I want to do in the future.

What are people doing in terms of extracurricular things? I'm doing 3 things (all within school) and I'm worried I've taken on too much.
    Maths Olympiad, Reading maths books, past Cambridge maths admission tests/STEP papers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement