Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

• 13-03-2009 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

To move aside from banquo and I exchanging sandwiches and pennies in the grant cheque thread, and any other random off topic ramblings we all do now and then, I propose some general discussion!

I didn't go all cheesy and name it after a pub, go me!

So why is everyone on here on a Friday night?

I'm broke, moody and have work tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

I...dont know

Why am I here?

Took the day off to play resident evil five so now I'm catching up on my emails :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Where do you work again Ro? I'm off work tomorrow, yippee!

I'm in a pretty good mood, but that's only because the sexy barleybooley (who has just hijacked my facebook account so that I'm saying ''Robert loves his girlfriend'') is here beside me ;)

And yeah, why is everyone here? Possibly because they're all staying up for study week but nobody goes out on a friday, so...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Dunnes, haven't been in for weeks pretty much! I just scalded myself with the bath and I've drank over a litre of herbal tea.

I got in the bath a few weeks ago. The water seemed fine until I had both feet right in, at which point it became very very apparent that the water was very very hot. Couldn't move for pain. Two scalded feet.

Try explaining that to someone. Oh Rob, I notice that the skin is peeling below the knees on both legs but nowhere else on your body. How the sweet crap did that happen?

And now my gf is video chatting with me off her laptop. She is a maximum of 2 feet away from me.

banquo wrote: »
    I got in the bath a few weeks ago. The water seemed fine until I had both feet right in, at which point it became very very apparent that the water was very very hot. Couldn't move for pain. Two scalded feet.

Try explaining that to someone. Oh Rob, I notice that the skin is peeling below the knees on both legs but nowhere else on your body. How the sweet crap did that happen?

And now my gf is video chatting with me off her laptop. She is a maximum of 2 feet away from me.

Mine is asleep. I'm bored.

Thats why I'm here!

• Advertisement

I like this thread. It gets an ascii thumbs up. With a really long arm.

_
    ( ((
    \ =\
    __\_ `-\
    (____))( \
    (____)) _
    (____))
    (____))____/

Trying to get barleybooley in here. It's a bit of an uphill struggle.

funny-pictures-cat-applies-a-tree-to-his-forehead.jpg

Maybe if we all shout at her?

I was talking to a guy with a big red mark on his forehead today, he put a suction cup thing on it yesterday and didn't expect such results.

Rozabeez wrote: »
    I was talking to a guy with a big red mark on his forehead today, he put a suction cup thing on it yesterday and didn't expect such results.

Why did he do that? What could it be used for?

Was this in dunnes?

I have decided to include a lolcat in every post.

funny-pictures-your-cat-is-hungry-at-2-am.jpg

I f*ckin' love lolcats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

*say something cool*

I fell on my bottom

:)

Um, anyone got anything nice planned for the week off?

• Advertisement

I'm sure he had his reasons. I didn't think to ask why actually. Ugh, 9 hour shift after so much time off, not cool.

*say something cool*

I fell on my bottom

:)

Maynooth off next week?

I plan to visit my girlfriend in Mayo. :)

Also: Thesis thesis thesis. And essay essay essay. I've a backlog of crap to hand in from the election!

2000455272489756911_rs.jpg

Was this in dunnes?

I have decided to include a lolcat in every post.

funny-pictures-your-cat-is-hungry-at-2-am.jpg

I f*ckin' love lolcats.

I do believe banquo bats for the other team.

Lolcats are out, lolbabies are IN.

I'm going to work Tuesday/Weekend next week, probably drag myself to the kip that is Fibbers, maybe go to the beach and roll down sand dunes.

I shall respond with a lolcat.

2005624302389479735_rs.jpg

But yeah, study week is gonna suck bigtime. Just a ridiculous amount of stuff to do. Like, just ridiculous.

No work tomorrow, so that's cool. Also, girlfriend leaves tomorrow for home [she's there calling me gay in the previous post] but that's not good.

Edit: I shall investigate these lolbabies.

efla wrote: »
    Maynooth off next week?

Um, yes. You know, to celebrate then man who built that mountain in Westport...

Um, yes. You know, to celebrate then man who built that mountain in Westport...

I ask because DCU are not

And besides, he didn't build it, he invited all the snakes round

And then did ... something with them. Hey, ever wondered why there aren't any snakes in Ireland?

Whoop, Paddy's Day!! Oh no wait, I gots to work *facepalm*

Can't wait for Paddy's Day. I can watch 5 minutes of the parade on telly and then go back to study.

/pathetic

• Advertisement

Can't wait for Paddy's Day. I can watch 5 minutes of the parade on telly and then go back to study.

/pathetic

Since Maynooth are off I'm going to head into town, never been to a parade

Really? That's crazy!

Go early, it's the only way you'll see anything. Only day of the year you and ten of your friends can walk around drinking openly. It's awesome.

Really? That's crazy!

Go early, it's the only way you'll see anything. Only day of the year you and ten of your friends can walk around drinking openly. It's awesome.

I know! Apart from Waterford yearrrrrs ago. Do the clowns still throw out sweets? If so I'm bringin' me hata

Samantha Mumba will be leading this year's parade, according to saintpatricksday2009.ie

Wow. They really push for the the best and brightest don't they. Samantha ****ing Mumba?

I don't do Paddys Day. I prefer to work and/or hide in a corner.

Samantha Mumba will be leading this year's parade, according to saintpatricksday2009.ie

Wow. They really push for the the best and brightest don't they. Samantha ****ing Mumba?

Better than Eddie Hobbes

But only just

Should lead with this:

128698657056671713.jpg

IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, I DON'T WANT NOBODY BABY, IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU HAHAHA *HA*

I effing love the Bee Gees

Goodnight!

• Advertisement

IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, I DON'T WANT NOBODY BABY, IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU HAHAHA *HA*

I effing love the Bee Gees

:o She really likes the Bee Gees!
    efla wrote:
    Goodnight

Night! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement