Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Mazda 6 and others

• 31-10-2007 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭

Saw one of these this morning (foreign registration plates) outside Ballsbridge motors. Looks an awful lot more impressive than the outgoing model. The RX-8 style front wheel arches are quite eyecatching. The only thing that I didn't like too much was the grille - a bit of a non-feature really. On the whole, though, a very nice car, probably be lovely in MPS mode.

The new Citroen C5 is a beautiful looking motor too (See here). Really is what the Renault Laguna could have been. Also, the New A4 is pretty special looking, expecially in white.

It's getting hard to not go into the dealerships now to have a quick look :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭bananarepublic

beautiful looking car, still think its a lexus do,

does anyone now what the new 6 mps will cost and when its out. Will it have the same 256 horses as the previous model?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,111 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The previous 6 MPS was only launched about a year ago so don't expect the next generation MPS to be available for at least a year or two. I would expect an increase in bhp too.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Also, the New A4 is pretty special looking, expecially in white.
    White? WTF? Special, maybe.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

Haven't seen the new A4 in the flesh yet but to my eyes it's a backward step. This may sound silly but in photos I've seen the doorhandles look too low, makes the car look flabby somehow...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Ice_Box

Mazda willbe a great car I think. Not sure if I like the fairy lights on the front of the A4. Looks like a council house at Christmas as Clarkson said.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭PaulieC

esel wrote: »
    White? WTF? Special, maybe.

yeah, white. It's the new black dontcha know

Advertisement