Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male multiple orgasms

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

28064212 wrote: »
    As in, you were just clenching your kegel muscles and had an orgasm without touching yourself? I've never heard of that happening

Some women can do it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,454 ✭✭✭✭28064212

DS333 wrote: »
    I didn't think of that and probably shouldn't.:D
    What sort of mind do you have?!:pac:
    Been in one too many boring meetings. There's so many possibilities though: bus journeys, traffic jams, waiting in line at the supermarket, more or less constantly at work...
    Thaedydal wrote: »
    Some women can do it too.
    That, I had heard of, although I've never known one who claimed to be able to do it. Jealous of anyone that can tbh

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, and dark mode). Now available through the extension stores

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭DS333

28064212 wrote: »
    Been in one too many boring meetings. There's so many possibilities though: bus journeys, traffic jams, waiting in line at the supermarket, more or less constantly at work...

That, I had heard of, although I've never known one who claimed to be able to do it. Jealous of anyone that can tbh

I'd die of dehydration if I took your advice!:D

Still... What I want to know is, when do the multiples set in...?...:o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

After you get the multiples down, starting looking into stacking and chaining.

Awesome business altogether.

After you get the multiples down, starting looking into stacking and chaining.

Awesome business altogether.

Mmm...
    Am I on the slippery slope, by any chance?:eek:
    Where will it all end?!:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

If ya perfect it,in a very happy place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭kaiser sauze

I have managed to this, the first time I did it was an accident as I was interrupted while 'Pammy' was visiting.

I've done it several times since(never more than twice in one go), but can't really see the benefit, to be honest. Just blow it and start again!

In the heat of passion the discipline involved is the big no-no for me.

After reading this thread I got the book and began the exercises. It's true! It works!!

5 days into this I experienced my first whole body orgasm. Like an electric current running over the entire surface of my skin and really hypersensitizing it, and pulses of a deeper current coursing through my insides in waves. I kept it going for an hour and can bring it on anytime now with a little concentration. Rather than tiring me out, it invigorates me. Because there's no ejaculation involved, you can do it anywhere. It's a great way of relieving tension, frustration, anger and cooling a bad temper. No, it's not as intense as that few-second ordinary orgasm, but it can last as long as you like. Just follow the practice instructions. I've only got as far as the Cool Draw. What will happen when I start doing the Big Draw?!:eek:

Every man should read this book. It should replace the crappy sex education curriculum used in schools. Even Catholic schools. What did God give us sensory organs for but to experience pleasure? We're not using one of the talents he gave us. - That's for the bishops who look on sex as something to be mentioned with caution.:) If I had a son, I'd be goving the book to him.

There are also two chapters directed at women so relationships should hit an all-time high.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Reward

Do it, you can get some of the benefits from kegels by themselves. Also, when you are building that energy up and moving it around your body there can be intense side effects if you are not doing it properly, for example if you don't move the energy out of your head and back down you can get headaches from the pressure and it can exaggerate any emotions that you have have at the time, so you need to be in a good place mentally before you start moving sexual energy around your body.

Reward wrote: »
    Do it, you can get some of the benefits from kegels by themselves. Also, when you are building that energy up and moving it around your body there can be intense side effects if you are not doing it properly, for example if you don't move the energy out of your head and back down you can get headaches from the pressure and it can exaggerate any emotions that you have have at the time, so you need to be in a good place mentally before you start moving sexual energy around your body.

That's true. The first morning I had a splitting headache but it went soon after I moved the energy out of my head.

But what a book, eh?!:):D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭SarahMs

oopppsss I just flicked onto Oprah :p

SarahMs wrote: »
    oopppsss I just flicked onto Oprah :p

LOL!

DS333 wrote: »
    That's true. The first morning I had a splitting headache but it went soon after I moved the energy out of my head.

But what a book, eh?!:):D

Yeah, Ive not had a copy for years, I was sleeping with a neighbour and she borrowed it from me, for her boyfriend, cheeky bitch! Then I left the country without getting it back...

Reward wrote: »
    Yeah, Ive not had a copy for years, I was sleeping with a neighbour and she borrowed it from me, for her boyfriend, cheeky bitch! Then I left the country without getting it back...

Cheeky, yeah, but what a compliment. You were the great lover she wanted her boyfriend to be. So she took the book.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

You need to do the Kegel exercises for a while before you attempt to stop yourself ejaculating so that the muscles are strong enough (there's two of them). When flexing the muscle (you do it when you stop yourself pissing mid-flow) too soon, it will actually cause you to ejaculate. You need to wait until you are a couple of seconds before the 'point of no return' then flex it. Once you get the hang of this, you can do it 5 seconds before, or even 10 seconds before... and give yourself an orgasm without ejaculating, and just keep going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Josh_Calvert

I've had multiple orgasms by accident...the most recent was a couple years ago on the side of bray head on a glorious summer morning with a hot Russian girl I met off okcupid.Heavy petting, a lot of grinding, exploded in my trousers, her then pulling me off, came twice again with full loads.3 orgasms,3 full ejaculations all within no more than 2 minutes....maybe not strictly multiple orgasms, but close and very enjoyable.

I've had multiple orgasms by accident...the most recent was a couple years ago on the side of bray head on a glorious summer morning with a hot Russian girl I met off okcupid.Heavy petting, a lot of grinding, exploded in my trousers, her then pulling me off, came twice again with full loads.3 orgasms,3 full ejaculations all within no more than 2 minutes....maybe not strictly multiple orgasms, but close and very enjoyable.

Should we all be making for Bray Head ( if it hasn't collapsed into the sea ), or looking for the Russian doll?:D:D:D

Advertisement