Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRISH PEOPLE ARE THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

• 23-10-2010 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I know of a sure thing to kerb our bad drinking habit, everyone over the age of 18 is issued an alcohol card, before they get this card they under go a test as to how much alcohol they can drink before they get drunk to a point there a danger, now this card will allow the person a quota per day, once that quota is met, no more booze, also why don't we make it illegal for a drunk person to ask for a drink & send our cops on a course, so to learn that dealing with a drunk person is different that dealing with a sober person, instead of arresting someone for shouting on the street(what they probably think is singing) let them cool down, we might be Irish but look at those Germans, why cant we be more like them, within just a few years they came out of that war scum, now 60 years later there telling us proud Irish folk what to do & how to do it, i think my grate grate grate grandfather was German & a Jew, the best of both worlds !!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Rockery Woman

Have you ever heard of full stops, or paragraphs?

And Irish people are not the most stupid people in the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Revolution9

there was a spider in the bath last night...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

My cats breath smells like cat food...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

what about the people who do not drink?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Yes, we are all individual!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

I blame the thinkers ,thats all they do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 poteenmaker

Have you ever heard of full stops, or paragraphs?

And Irish people are not the most stupid people in the world.

Your right, as one person i cant label every Irish person as stupid, but what have we been doing for the last 80 years, sure we have a nice country to live in but it seems to me we sold our values, I'm proud to be Irish, annoyed at how unirish we have become when it comes to tradition, maybe its me, I'm glad to see people got annoyed, i truly thought we didn't care anymore, good night & god bless

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

*Opens popcorn, waits to see if all the useful contributions to this thread will be infracted*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭paky

im gona make a similar thread and subsitute irish with polish and see how long it will last!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

Did someone just have their first drink tonight?

• Advertisement

poisonated wrote: »
    Did someone just have their first drink tonight?

no there last (hick up)#

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Sounds like more of the German Ambassador's anti-Irish rants. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

grate grate grate grandfather was German & a Jew, the best of both worlds !!!!!!!!!!

It's "great".

Lesson 2 ? How to insult entire races.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

GTFO OP, youre not allowed complain about Ireland unless youve got at least 100 posts. Boards rules.

ha ha utter b.ollox

just goes to show, its acceptable to be criticise your own people but not others.

shut down this thread if youve any morale decency

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=68661243#post68661243

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

ha. How long was that now?

8 minutes!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

I know of a sure thing to kerb our bad drinking habit, everyone over the age of 18 is issued an alcohol card, before they get this card they under go a test as to how much alcohol they can drink before they get drunk to a point there a danger, now this card will allow the person a quota per day, once that quota is met, no more booze, also why don't we make it illegal for a drunk person to ask for a drink & send our cops on a course, so to learn that dealing with a drunk person is different that dealing with a sober person, instead of arresting someone for shouting on the street(what they probably think is singing) let them cool down, we might be Irish but look at those Germans, why cant we be more like them, within just a few years they came out of that war scum, now 60 years later there telling us proud Irish folk what to do & how to do it, i think my grate grate grate grandfather was German & a Jew, the best of both worlds !!!!!!!!!!

em, I'm guessing you reached yours? :D

i take offence to that. speak for yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 3,658 ✭✭✭policarp

QUOTE]

Can you tell us the recipe for making the auld moonshine?
    Please.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Oh... I just realised it's mid term.
    All makes sense now!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

IRISH PEOPLE ARE THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD
    Would you like a bigger spoon to stir that pot? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I think you proved your point with your post there. Well done.

Grate grate.... Wow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

should be 100,000

Advertisement