Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[Lost keys for car] please help

• 28-03-2014 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Lost keys for citroen zx 1995...is there an easy solution or will a locksmith be needed ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 lolilyj

SEVERA wrote: »
    Lost keys for citroen zx 1995...is there an easy solution or will a locksmith be needed ?

Same problem, im looking into autokey, hoping someone can give me help or advice on this

• Registered Users Posts: 73,381 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

SEVERA wrote: »

Does your car have an transponder immobiliser?

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭mackeminexile

depends what you want to do. Gaining entry is easy and costs a few quid if you don't already own a few bits (pretty sure I can't tell you the parts and technique in an open forum, pm for details).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭corks finest

hope this helps,my auto electrician wired ignition to a switch under steering column ,out of site,(c 180 merc)after imy key was broken,worked a treat,i was lucky in that my ignition key was seperate to `my door key,he then used a plain key to physically turn in the ignition to spark her to life,got me out of a hole

Advertisement