Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Oasis tickets seem to be on sale!

Options
  • 11-07-2005 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,198 ✭✭✭

Was on the ticketmaster website tried to buy oasis tickets. It says that they are currently on sale but I cannot seem to buy them on the website. Maybe if you try to ring up ticketmaster you might be able to get ones.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

This is as all the tickets are sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,198 ✭✭✭digiman

Well the option to select tickets was not there last week. Also when there was extra tickets on sale for U2 this was also the case. It would allow you to select how many you want and then say that they couldn't fill your request. I don't see why ticketmaster would bother re-enabling this screen of being able to select how many tickets you want if they were not going to put a limited no. back on resale. I could be completely wrong but don't see why they would do this for no reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Evil Sausage

Yeah, but that option has been popping up on and off for the past 3 weeks. It doesnt necessarily mean it will be going back on sale. You'll see now its gone again

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Evil Sausage

NOW they're on sale!

Here

Was able to get to the purchase page

• Registered Users Posts: 4,198 ✭✭✭digiman

I was thinking that they were going to go on sale again.
    Worked for me as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

for big shows like this they'll always keep back a few, it's to create hype, if a show is being advertised as sold out more and more want to go.

Advertisement