Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania 32 Tickets & Travel

• 30-03-2015 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭

hi guy's

when would tickets for wrestlemania 32 be for sale. As people know for people to travel from ireland a lot of planning would be needed.

thanks in advance

tankbarry

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

It won't be for months but please, these kind of questions go in our travel sub-forum.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1386

All the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭BetterThanThou

I've made the decision that I'd love to go to WrestleMania 32 next year. Of course, it's not cheap, I'd need to begin saving fairly soon. It's in Dallas, probably not the cheapest destination in the US, since I'd imagine I'm looking at 2 flights to get there. If I were to make the trip, I'd want to get there on the Thursday or Friday, go to Fan Axxess, the Hall of Fame, WrestleMania of course and then RAW the night after. Looking at prices of hotels and flights for this year, since I wouldn't be able to check flights for next year yet, I could probably get flights and accommodation for around a 1,000 euro, arriving on the Thursday and leaving on the Tueday. My only concern is I know Dallas is a very big city in terms of square miles, does anyone know how expensive the transport is and how good it is, I've heard transport in the US isn't very good since everyone there drives, I neither drive, nor would I be old enough to rent a car, so public transport is my only option. I'd budget around 300 euro for a decent 'Mania ticket, if I'm correct, Hall of Fame and RAW would both cost around 100 euro for a good ticket, and Fan Axxess probably around 70-100. Adding 100 euro a day spending money, and I'd be looking at around 2 grand for the trip in total.

This is from my knowledge, though, I've never been for WrestleMania, nor Dallas, or even the United States for that matter, the main parts I'd be thinking I could be wrong on are on whether I'd be better off looking for a hotel in the center of Dallas, and if 100 euro a day spending money would be enough, I wouldn't be going to any of the meet and greets, I'd probably check out a few of the smaller promotions which always run on WrestleMania weekend, I'm not old enough to drink in the US, so I wouldn't be drinking, would 100 euro spending money a day get me far in Dallas? I wouldn't want to be sitting around with nothing to do for the 4 days I'd be there, but at the same time, I wouldn't be going crazy trying to spend as much money as I can like some tourists do, I'd partake in some 'Mania related activities and probably do some sightseeing in Dallas as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 gavinmurphy123

If you look at travel packages when released it actually adds up to quite decent value. I've never been myself, but me like you am looking to go next year. This link will give you info on packages from this year and a Gold Package at about 1200$ is about 1100 Euros is good value considering what you get in the package which includes transportation costs also.

After this you'd only be looking at flights which I'm sure you'd get cheap enough once booked early enough. Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

tankbarry wrote: »
    when would tickets for wrestlemania 32 be for sale. As people know for people to travel from ireland a lot of planning would be needed.
    check below to see notable on sale dates
    http://www.travel2mania.com/notabledates.html

This will give you details of previous package prices at least
    http://www.travel2mania.com/legacypackageprices.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Flights will be between 500-600 euro. It depends on who you are going with. If 4 or more are you are going I'd highly suggest looking into renting somewhere for the 4-5 nights you are there. You can find some great houses that people rent out to people on holiday for cheap enough (I worked it out for Mania 30 before cancelling my trip that if 5 of us went for a week we would only pay 80 euro for accommodation!). You have the tickets and other items sussed, it will probably set you back around 600 euro for all the WWE related things and then about another 50 if you want to go to 2 other shows that weekend.

Obviously if you are going yourself the packages are a great deal. Really nice hotels and all the tickets in usually, at worst, decent seats regardless of what package you get. As for spending money if you aren't planning on drinking 100 euro should be plenty (set yourself a bit more for the day of Mania though, it's 5+ hours in the stadium). As for public transport http://www.dart.org/ is a comprehensive list of public transport in Dallas. I've never been but that should help you!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,727 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Is there any point in having seats up near the back tho in such a big stadium? Would it be better if you had the cash just to go for ringside ?

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

100 level centre seats are the next best to first 6 rows ringside IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 2 taylorwalshx

So I'm from Ireland!.. Any I'm planning on going to wrestlemania 32! .. I'd like a package deal could someone tell me how they work in detail and how will I know the date and times to go online to wwe.com to buy them? If anyone could help at all I would be grateful!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

So I'm from Ireland!.. Any I'm planning on going to wrestlemania 32! .. I'd like a package deal could someone tell me how they work in detail and how will I know the date and times to go online to wwe.com to buy them? If anyone could help at all I would be grateful!

I will move your post when I'm home from work but check the travel sub board here on the PW board.

Edit: couldn't find this till now, thanks whomever moved it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Merged a few threads basically all asking the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭redmosquito85

Hi guys,
    New to wrestling travel but have wanted to go to a Wrestlemania since I was a child! Will be in Monterrey, Mexico for a few days before Wrestlemania so decided it might be possible to fly up to Dallas/Arlington on the sunday morning of WM.
    I have booked two hotels (bargain hotels, cost more than comfort will be priority) nearby AT&T Stadium (walking distance) that have free cancellation and pay later so will choose closer to time provided I can go.

My question is tickets, will be looking for 2 WM tickets and 2 Raw tickets.
    Firstly, Wrestlemania tickets should be easy to come by but I see some recommendations for 100 level. Can these just be bought on US ticketmaster site when they go on sale or how are they purchased?

Secondly, I imagine Raw tickets will be more difficult to get, can anyone shed a bit of light on best way to look for these please?

I am not in a position to look at silver/gold/etc packages because I will not be able to leave monterrey until the sunday morning?

Any help greatly appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Both on US ticketmaster. For Raw you will need to log on when they go on pre sale and spend an hour or so searching,refreshing and stuff, Last 2 years I ended up buying double raw tickets and selling on the less good pair (Face value to people I knew before anybody gives out)

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭redmosquito85

Pingi wrote: »
    Both on US ticketmaster. For Raw you will need to log on when they go on pre sale and spend an hour or so searching,refreshing and stuff, Last 2 years I ended up buying double raw tickets and selling on the less good pair (Face value to people I knew before anybody gives out)

Thanks for that, wasn't sure if I could still buy off US ticketmaster. Will give it a go once they go on sale, I've had plenty of experience with refreshing for tickets on other ticket outlets!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Hey! Saw no-one replied to your post so I would. The packages will go on sale in late September/Early October and details should be up on the website about them between now and the middle of September.

The WWE package range from where you want to sit to how many of you are going. Last year the Silver package, the cheapest one, went from 900 dollars per person if you were going with 4 people. Here is an idea of what is included but it's always a hotel room, two AXXESS passes, HOF tickets, Raw-After_WM tickets and of course WM tickets.

You can, however, book these all for yourself and instead of a hotel stay in a holiday home (would work out at around 100 dollars for 4 nights if you have 2 others going with you) and book your tickets separately, would work out cheaper usually! The flight is going to set you back 500-700 euro though, that will be your biggest individual cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭brehayes

Any dates for the presale yet folks? I think the dates are usually announced in Sept and go on sale in Nov?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Does anyone know how we get on the pre-sale, do we have to be registered for something like?

Does anyone know how we get on the pre-sale, do we have to be registered for something like?

I would think that the arena will release pre-sale codes at some stage or the wrestlemania FB/twitter page. Follow all three and your bound to get one

Cool. Cheers for the heads up. If you hear of anything will you post it in here as well maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Thought this might be of some interest to ye. Was lookin around for price info on seats outside of the packages from WM31. Found this handy pic 66et1t.png

• Advertisement

How did the likes of Vladimir and Sign Guy manage this over the years, a few times a year?

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

WrestleMania 32 Travel Packages go on sale on Oct. 13
    Take part in the biggest week in WWE history by getting a WrestleMania 32 Travel Package! Travel Packages will be available starting Tuesday, Oct. 13, at 12 noon ET on WWE.com.

The Showcase of the Immortals takes over AT&T Stadium in Dallas, Texas, on April 3, 2016, and there is no better way to enjoy all the activities of WrestleMania Week than by scoring an official WrestleMania Travel Package. Don’t miss out on the ultimate WWE fan experience!

WrestleMania Travel Package FAQs | Terms and conditions

WrestleMania 32 Texas Star Travel Package

TEXAS STAR: $5,875 - $6,625

WrestleMania 32 Ticket

AT&T Stadium
    Seating – Ringside Rows 1-4 (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier. Section and Row will be provided within one business day from purchase.)
    Collectible Chair
    Sunday, April 3, 2016
    WrestleMania Axxess Tickets

Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas
    Attend One Premium VIP and One VIP Session
    Friday, April 1, 2016 – Sunday, April 3, 2016 (Sessions selected in January 2016)
    NXT Ticket

Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Arena Dallas
    Seating – Ringside Rows 1-3 (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
    Friday, April 1, 2016
    Exclusive Reception with WWE Superstars

Reception prior to WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    Saturday, April 2, 2016
    WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony Ticket

American Airlines Center
    Seating – Floor (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
    Saturday, April 2, 2016
    Monday Night RAW

American Airlines Center
    Seating – Ringside Rows 1-3 (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
    Monday, April 4, 2016
    Dude Ranch Experience

Join WWE Legends during a fun-filled day at a Dallas ranch! Fans will get the opportunity to horseback ride, take roping lessons and receive line dancing lessons. This experience includes lunch and transportation
    Monday, April 4, 2016
    Round-Trip Coach Transportation from downtown Dallas hotel to WrestleMania 32

Sunday, April 3, 2016
    Downtown Dallas Hotel

4-Night Hotel Accommodations
    Check-in Friday, April 1, 2016
    Check-out Tuesday, April 5, 2016
    Each person in this group will share one standard room
    *Accessible seating is available for all WrestleMania 32 Travel Packages. Be sure to denote accessible seating requests when making your purchase.

WrestleMania 32 VIP Travel Package

VIP PACKAGE: $3,775 - $4,700

WrestleMania 32 Ticket

AT&T Stadium
    Seating – Rows 5-8 (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
    Collectible Chair
    Sunday, April 3, 2016

Attend Two VIP Sessions
    Friday, April 1, 2016 – Sunday, April 3, 2016 (Sessions selected in January 2016)
    NXT Ticket

Seating – Premium 100 Level (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
    Friday, April 1, 2016

American Airlines Center
    Seating – Premium 100 Level (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
    Saturday, April 2, 2016
    Monday Night RAW**

American Airlines Center
    Monday, April 4, 2016

Sunday, April 3, 2016
    Downtown Dallas Hotel

3-Night Hotel Accommodations
    Check-out Monday, April 4, 2016
    *Accessible seating is available for all WrestleMania 32 Travel Packages. Be sure to denote accessible seating requests when making your purchase.
    **Only included with 4-night hotel accomodations.

WrestleMania 32 Platinum Travel Package

PLATINUM PACKAGE: $1,950 - $2,875

WrestleMania 32 Ticket

AT&T Stadium
    Seating – Premium Central Risers or Entrance Ramp (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
    Collectible Chair
    Sunday, April 3, 2016

Attend Two General Admission Sessions
    NXT Ticket

Friday, April 1, 2016

American Airlines Center
    Saturday, April 2, 2016
    Monday Night RAW**
    American Airlines Center
    Monday, April 4, 2016

Sunday, April 3, 2016
    Downtown Dallas Hotel

WrestleMania 32 Gold Travel Package

GOLD PACKAGE: $1,225 - $2,350

WrestleMania 32 Ticket

AT&T Stadium
    Seating – Central Risers (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
    Sunday, April 3, 2016

NXT Ticket

Seating – 100 Level End Zone (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
    Friday, April 1, 2016

American Airlines Center
    Seating - 100 Level (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
    Saturday, April 2, 2016
    Monday Night RAW**

American Airlines Center
    Seating – 100 Level (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
    Monday, April 4, 2016

Sunday, April 3, 2016
    Downtown Dallas Hotel

WrestleMania 32 Silver Travel Package

SILVER PACKAGE: $1,075 - $1,975

WrestleMania 32 Ticket

AT&T Stadium
    Seating – 100 Level (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
    Sunday, April 3, 2016

NXT Ticket

Seating – 100 Level End Zone (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
    Friday, April 1, 2016

American Airlines Center
    Seating - 100 Level (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
    Saturday, April 2, 2016
    Monday Night RAW**

American Airlines Center
    Monday, April 4, 2016

Sunday, April 3, 2016
    Downtown Dallas Hotel

WrestleMania 32 Bronze Travel Package

BRONZE PACKAGE: $575 - $1,125

WrestleMania 32 Ticket

AT&T Stadium
    Seating – 400 Level Loge (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
    Sunday, April 3, 2016
    WrestleMania Axxess Ticket

Attend One General Admission Session
    Friday, April 1, 2016 – Sunday, April 3, 2016 (Session selected in January 2016)
    NXT Ticket

Friday, April 1, 2016

Sunday, April 3, 2016
    Downtown Dallas Hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

***REGULAR TICKETS***

STAMFORD, Conn. — WWE announced today that tickets to the pop-culture extravaganza, WrestleMania 32,will go on sale Friday, Nov. 6 at 10 a.m. ET/9 a.m. CT. WrestleMania 32 will take place Sunday, April 3, 2016, at AT&T Stadium in Dallas and will be broadcast live around the world on WWE Network.

Ticket prices range from $18-$1,180 (taxes included). There will also be a limited number of “Gold Circle” VIP Packages available for $2,360 (taxes included). The Gold Circle packages include seating in the first eight rows ringside, a Gold Circle VIP Stadium Entrance, and a commemorative WrestleMania 32 take-home folding chair. Tickets can be purchased through all Ticketmaster outlets, www.ticketmaster.com, by calling 1-800-745-3000, or at the AT&T Stadium Ticket Office. All tickets are subject to service charges and facility fees.

Noticed this in the FAQ section

Can I be seated next to another package buyer?
    Yes. You can email a seating request as soon as you receive your confirmation letter.

That's newish

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Robs Your Uncle

Torn between Silver/Gold/Platinum packages, has anyone any experience with any of them? Thinking Gold at the moment but been reading a bit of people raving about Silver being perfect.

Only thing I'm afraid of with Gold is being down the front of the risers and having an obstructed view since I'm not the tallest bloke in the world..

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Hammer91

Can we buy mania tickets from the Irish Ticketmaster?

Hammer91 wrote: »
    Can we buy mania tickets from the Irish Ticketmaster?
    No, Ticketmaster US only
    Buy them on the US site, collect them at will-call and have your password and credit card that you used to purchase the tix with yea.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

Anyone know how quick the travel packages are likely to sell out?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭TOPDAWG2.0

I'm gonna be over there at time, not going package, just buying tickets. What I'm trying to find out, but cant, is the seating plan and prices for where ya want to sit.

Has anyone seen anything??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Hammer91

No, Ticketmaster US only
    Buy them on the US site, collect them at will-call and have your password and credit card that you used to purchase the tix with yea.

Cool didn't realise we could get them off the US site.

Whats will-call?

Thanks.

Advertisement