Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Roscommon Gym

• 13-01-2012 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

Is there only the two gym's in Roscommon town. i.e. the coral and the abbey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

yessam wrote: »
    Is there only the two gym's in Roscommon town. i.e. the coral and the abbey
    Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 39 BluePagoda

There's one in Fourmilehouse Community Centre,

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭becksy79

i know this is an old post but there is now a free outdoor gym in the park in roscommon!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭yessam

becksy79 wrote: »
    i know this is an old post but there is now a free outdoor gym in the park in roscommon!:D

What is this. What's available

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭becksy79

theres several dif peices of equipment, airwalkers, arm toners...sorry not a gym fan so dont know what they are actually called :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭asomeday

Is there really???thats brilliant! See ye all in the park so!!!

By the way Coral is a great gym (if only I went more often!) never had any issues with staff or clientele-only problem is awkward opening hours

Advertisement